Provides consultation to employer on worksite wellness programs. Creates account strategy based on identified needs and budget. Sells account on services and ensures appropriate services are delivered and billed. Designs methods and systems that support strategies. Leads implementing worksite programs and manages communication and implementation of strategies. Develops tracking mechanisms to measure, monitor and track program and communicates outcomes. Leads development of worksite wellness products and develops process for implementation of new programs and services offered.
• Develops worksite wellness programs that target employer groups based on sales and marketing strategic plans.
• Consults with employer groups to formulate customized worksite wellness programs for employees. Identifies health promotion and injury prevention issues and priorities. Utilizes tools and information available to assess needs.
• Translates assessment findings. Makes recommendations for worksite wellness program initiatives to meet customer's needs. Advises client on ways to maintain or improve outcomes.
• Establishes goals, objectives, programs and services tailored to employer's organizational needs and interests. Recommends baseline and proposed outcomes measurements. Engages employer and their employees to participate in program.
• Manages linkages with other internal programs through clinical and non-clinical staff to assure expertise and resources are available for assessment, implementation, billing and data analysis.
• Develops, completes, coordinates, and monitors contracted agreements with employers. Ensures proper processes are in place to achieve successful outcomes.
• Prepares proposals, contracts and presentations. Quotes prices. Partners with sales and marketing staff to present to account and secure commitment. Closes prospective business.
• Conducts employer and internal employee training sessions. Provides information about marketplace, customer needs, perspectives, expectations, demands and requests to appropriate staff. Shares appropriate information with internal staff and employer customer.
• Keeps abreast of changes in laws applicable to area of responsibility.
• Three years sales, worksite wellness, or project management related experience.
• Bachelor's degree in health education, business, organizational development field, or equivalent related experience.
• Valid driver's license.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in creativity/innovation, decision making, customer service, group presentations, group process facilitation, influence, facilitation, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, project management, quality management, team building, teamwork, and written communication.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in the word processing, multimedia presentations, and spreadsheet PC applications.
• Master's degree in related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word applications including word processing, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proficient in Visio application.
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...