Global Holdings in conjunction with Vital Imaging Partners is a leader in the most innovative diagnostic technologies, focusing on Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). With research-based advancements in diagnostic equipment we serve a diverse set of patient needs including those of obese, geriatric, claustrophobic and pediatric patients. With our sophisticated technology we are able to provide patients with the most comfortable and convenient diagnostic experience. At the same time this superior technology provides unparalleled diagnostic accuracy and validity, enabling radiologists to rule out pre-existing conditions as well isolate current injuries for the most practical, least invasive methods of treatment resulting in drastically reduced recovery periods. Medically unnecessary surgeries are often over-prescribed becoming very costly and involving life changing and potentially life threatening risks. Our equipment provides the highest quality images, using traditional, weight bearing and multi positional MRI techniques as well as CT scan, Ultrasound, X-Ray and shock wave therapy. At Vital Imaging we manage and operate our own facilities conveniently located statewide and offer transportation for those who need it. Vital Imaging accepts referrals from all doctors directly, eliminating the need for third parties and allowing us to pass those savings to our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
X-Ray Technician (RT):
- Prepare patients for radiological procedures and take X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Implementing safety procedures for patients, self and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Report immediately any equipment malfunctions to Chief Technologist.
- Log completed radiological procedures. Complete paperwork accurately and on time.
- Work closely with the physician to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients.
- Compile and condense technical and statistical data for reports and records.
- Complete appropriate documentation on all patients examined.
- Maintain appropriate communication and good interpersonal skills with Chief Technologist, staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service.
- Utilize formal channels of communication to report concerns, personal requests and patient issues.
- Adhere to guidelines concerning working hours and break periods.
- Manage time effectively to complete all patient treatments and related activities as assigned.
- Maintain professional standards and procedures ensuring compliance with corporate policies and with applicable regulations.
- Take all necessary precautions to protect center assets and property against loss or waste through negligence or dishonesty.
- Demonstrate support to other co-workers by offering help.
- Assist in the solution of problems as directed by Chief Technologist.
- Knowledge of healthcare related technologies (Erad, and Mediformadix) highly desirable
- Knowledge of Onyx-Rad Viewer/Scanner interface highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. .
- Licensed through the State Board.
- Registered with ARRT preferred.
- Registered graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology, B.S. Diploma or Associates Degree or registry eligible with two years experience preferred.
- Minimum of one or two year’s clinical experience required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format all other documentation will be disregarded. We appreciate your time and interest in our company.
Indeed - 5 months ago