Have you always had the itch to be part of a startup? Have you dreamt of taking on something transformational, unique and challenging that gives you a high every time? Well, you might be interested in what CloudGenix is after.
Right now in super-stealth mode, at CloudGenix we want to disrupt decades-old practices in networking. You can expect to be surrounded by super-energy folks and take on tough challenges in the networking space that have been safely shoved aside in the past..
- Lead the architecture, design and development of distributed, highly scalable service on IaaS and PaaS frameworks.
- Partner with system architects in shaping the first version of the solution from scratch.
- Come up with creative product and architecture ideas, innovate new technologies, execute on the vision and strategy, and deliver product launches in a rapid innovation environment.
- 15-18 years relevant experience with a BS or MS degree in relevant field.
- 3+ Years experience as an architect in product development for large scale Consumer or B2B SAAS products
- HANDS-ON experience with the following:
- Open source technologies such as Apache, Solr, Lucene, MemCache and Hadoop.
- Java/J2EE, MySQL, Hibernate, REST, JMS, Spring Framework experience.
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages – Java, Python, Scala – in the context of SAAS.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, TempoDB.
- Cloud deployments in EC2, Rackspace, Opsource, Heroku.
- Experience of rewriting/refactoring/re-architecture and scaling applications.
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization, infrastructure, distributed systems, networking, massive data storage and security.
- Ability to work with Product Management on requirements definition and design.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy and camaraderie once you are onboard. We wrap that up with generous early-stage equity, free snacks, drinks and lunch.
- PAAS based development of SAAS.
- Experience working with remote teams.