Position: Sales Associate – Express Stores
Reports to: Store Manager – Express Stores
Position Statement: Responsible for servicing customers in accordance with the company’s standards. To learn the beverage alcohol distribution business through interaction with the company’s sales functions, Express Store management and Express Store customers.
Sales Associate – Express Stores are expected to organize and maintain a clean / customer friendly space. May be relied on to operate some store functions in manager’s absence.
Sales Associate – Express Stores are expected to serve as information resources for, and conduits between, the company’s Express Store Management team, company’s Sales Function, Express Store customers and supplier stakeholders. Communication skills should be polite and concise with immediate follow up ability.
Sales Associate – Express Stores are expected to develop in depth knowledge of all spirits, wine, mixers and like item products within the store; to have the ability to convey product knowledge to Express Store customers; to understand and explain any/all company pricing plans.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- 1 year sales experience
- Solid organization and communication skills
- Interest in beverage alcohol ( spirits, wine, beer)
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office environment
- Ability to work with a wide variety of customers throughout the business at every level
- Ability to multi task and good math skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and clean DMV record
- Key attributes - entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action oriented
Columbia Distributing - 20 months ago
One of the nation's largest suppliers of craft beers, Columbia Distributing also carries wine, soda, and other non-alcoholic beverages....