Account Managers – Off Premise are expected to plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts by:
- Effectively execute and achieve distribution and volume goals through qualitative drivers/opportunities.
- Conducting staff training and education in all assigned accounts.
- Identifying opportunities, developing and implementing ‘Account Action Plans’.
- Developing monthly, weekly and daily written plans for execution.
- Creating customer business building concepts to increase company share and volume.
- Working collaboratively with supplier personnel to develop/enhance product knowledge, assist with presentations and activate account action plans.
Account Managers – Off Premise are expected to obtain company and supplier quotas and revenue growth by:
- Selling concepts and consulting with the customer on strategies that will collectively enhance both business models.
- Building relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
- Utilizing pricing and promotion strategies, marketing opportunities, servicing, merchandising and category management skills.
Account Managers – Off Premise are expected to serve as information resources for, and conduits between, the field and the company’s management by:
Job Specific Competencies
- Communicating issues, opportunities and market intelligence through effective written, electronic and verbal means.
Sales Tasks & Activities: Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and theory behind selling the organization’s products or services.
Knowledge of Customers & Sales Channels: Knowledge of specific customer’s business operations and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling the organization’s products and services to each. Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer profile and information.
Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
Columbia Distributing - 15 months ago
One of the nation's largest suppliers of craft beers, Columbia Distributing also carries wine, soda, and other non-alcoholic beverages....