The Laborer is responsible for general labor including
cleaning vehicles for auction and basic facility
standards and customer contracts
- Ensures vehicles are maintained according to company
cleaning, basic repair and yard upkeep
- Provides basic facility maintenance including
documentation and tracking devices
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle
- Provides service to customers as needed
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working
Starting pay for this position is: $10.87/hour
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Cleans and protect vehicles as needed
an outdoor environment
- At least one year of work experience, preferably in
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate basic equipment
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Stable company. In business more than 30 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Yard Agent - Yard 55
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
Copart - 16 months ago
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...