Ideal applicant would:
- Maintain a safe and effective milieu by participating in the provision of a structured, therapeutic environment.
- Collaborate with staff and families to achieve desired treatment outcomes.
- Take direction from others; exhibit appropriate therapeutic affect and behavior; ask questions for clarification; request feedback regarding performance with clients and peers.
- Be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team with various groups of staff.
Awake Overnights Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 30 hours per week
- High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
- Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
- Able to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Certification as an Other Qualified Mental Health Professional within two months of assignment.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- A reliable vehicle and the organization's minimum auto insurance coverage are also required.
Sweetser - 30+ days ago