IL - Lombard
Store Support Center-Corporate
Provide the 7-Eleven Field Operators with professional asset protection services. Conduct timely, comprehensive, accurate investigations and research in order to assure revenue and profit enhancement in a proactive manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
cases and research packages that reveal the fraud or misreporting.
- Conduct investigations and research, utilizing corporate reports and Exception Based Reporting.
- Develop professional, comprehensive
professional consultation to field operations following critical incidents of crime or disaster that impact store associates, franchisees, guests,
- Take the cases through their completion assuring that the appropriate recoveries, documentation and follow up are completed.
- Perform the various tasks and assignments required to carry out the Asset Protection Department's Four Pillar Strategy for Revenue and Profit Assurance, Shortage Control, Incident-Investigation Management and the Safety Program.
- Advise, train and counsel the field operators in shortage control, theft and other asset protection related areas.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local law enforcement, serving as 7-Eleven's representative to the local municipalities.
- Assist law enforcement and 7-Eleven's third-party insurance administrator securing evidence and statements.
- Provide immediate response, support and
licensees and 7-Eleven assets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: Associates/2 Yr Degree
Experience: , 5 years retail operations-related experience
Multi-unit experience required.
Thorough understanding of retail Accounting and Financial Management..
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.. The ability to successfully train and communicate one-on-one or to a large audience..
The ability to successfully learn and excel using an Exception Based Reporting Tool.
Ability to conduct professional investigative interviews.
7-Eleven - 2 years ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...