Responsible for implementation of NASB’s e-Commerce strategy across all business lines and customer channels. Work closely with senior management to define strategic objectives for e-Commerce and aid in developing platforms and marketing plans using e-Commerce to increase revenue.
Collaborate with IT and Marketing to increase sales, improve customer experience, and provide accurate information and offerings and the means to act on them. Assure compliance with all applicable advertising and electronic regulatory compliance requirements and standards. Ensure ongoing testing of creative and landing pages.
Prepare periodic written analysis of channel usage, ROI, penetration, conversion and abandonment rates, funnel analysis, budget allocation, etc. for the benefit of senior officers. Monitor trends and analyze potential risks and opportunities.
Strong knowledge of social media channels, online applications, PPC, SEO, HTML, key wording, and web content creation. Improve usage of online tools through enhanced site functionality, interfaces, and services to increase brand exposure and account acquisition.
- College degree in business, marketing, or communications required; Master’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Three to five years of online marketing experience.
- Experience with usability and website functionality.
- Extensive experience with web analytics programs
- Effective business communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – must be detail-oriented and thorough
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; Ability to effectively interact with individuals in all areas of the bank
- Ability to develop and present information in varied mediums
- Sound judgment, analytical and decision-making abilities
- Effective management/supervisory skills
North American Savings Bank - 11 months ago