Are you a talented e-Publishing expert? Then apply your knowledge in our unique collectibles environment. Heritage Auctions ( HA.com ) is #1 in the collectibles auction field and our auction categories include coins , sports , comics , historical , entertainment and music ..|
. and many more !
SUMMARY: Responsible for establishing process of digital publication and distribution of Heritage books, catalogs, and magazines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze company software and print production process in order to determine digital conversion of company print publications
- Work directly with category leads to have full understanding of competitive challenges and strengths
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree required; minimum 5+ years related experience and/or training in digital publishing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: Must be proficient in basic computer applications; have excellent problem solving and analytical skills; strong ability to prioritize heavy workloads in a fast-paced and demanding environment; must be able to translate complex data into practical business implications; be highly self-motivated and inquisitive.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to withstand long periods of sitting, walking, and looking at a computer monitor for approximately 3-12 hours on a daily basis. Individual may occasionally lift 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity in a fast-paced team environment.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction.
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment.
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner.
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal.
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please apply below.
Heritage Auctions - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Heritage Auction Galleries (formerly Heritage Galleries & Auctioneers) wheels and deals in rare collectibles, from coins to comic books....