Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are currently seeking an eBusiness Data Analyst to manage all tactical/operational areas in the PIM (Product Information Management) environment, which includes thorough understanding of the capabilities to implement new opportunities as they arise, publishing content updates, implementing patches/hotfixes and troubleshooting issues. Analyst will work jointly with eBusiness personnel to create/submit product data on both a regular and ad hoc basis to targeted platforms. Analyst interacts with several departments to identify specific parameters necessary for customer compliance. Analyst will work to create automated business analysis/reporting suitable for user requirements and compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining all aspects of the PIM environment. This includes managing the hierarchies, attributes/content, digital assets, system configuration variables, inbound/outbound data traffic and PIM add-in modules.
- Monitors data and asset flow from various sources to target platforms.
- Works with PIM provider to apply upgrades, patch releases and hotfixes to eBusiness servers. This includes initiating trouble tickets, monitoring progress and reporting back to end-users.
- Reviews current environment to determine if requested information/analysis is possible within existing systems.
- Confers with eBusiness personnel to analyze data procedures, identify problem areas, recommend and implement solutions.
- Create and monitors detailed description of user needs, data formatting and steps required fulfilling stated needs.
- Develops “Best Practices” with regard to data required for critical eBusiness activities.
- Collect and document information identifying interfaces to external systems or companies. Identifies business rules as they apply to creating data and documents them in order to assist in maintenance of data.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda and instructional manuals.
- Provide reports as needed to management regarding project tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise with regard to managing a PIM environment (Stibo, Heiler, Perfect Product Suite, etc) and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Access, Microsoft SharePoint and inventory management/eCommerce platforms is desirable, but not required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret product data.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V