Join one of the Fastest Growing High Technology Companies in the US! Cognizant’s Retail vertical is seeking a talented Senior-Level Engagement Manager to join its growing eCommerce team. This role will support a key Retail client based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Engagement Managers play a significant role in the business and are considered an integral member of the client service team. The desired candidate will have at least 15-20 years of overall IT experience, and demonstrated success working and leading cross-functional teams and delivering projects within budget and timeline. Additionally, he/she should have 10+ years of Program/Project Management with eCommerce experience, preferably in ATG or WCS.
In addition, key responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Lead all client projects from the initiation through project completion
- Agree with the customer stakeholders on the scope and timing of project deliverables and provide regular updates on project progress to internal stakeholders
- Mobilize teams for the project delivery
- Ensure completion of project deliverables and adherence to timelines and budgets
- Analyze and resolve issues/risks that have the potential to jeopardize the ability to meet agreed upon deliverables
- Mentor the team on tools and processes to manage projects, participate in hiring decisions, conduct performance appraisals on staff
- Provide full and accurate project communication with the internal and external customer and vendors
- Manage internal and external client expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Significant experience with SDLC and Agile
- Solid experience and familiarity with J2ee
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client expectations on project requirements and deliverables
- Extensive experience working with Project Management processes, including experience with Project Management tools to plan, manage and monitor projects
- Able to produce clear, concise status reports
- Able to build confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
- Is committed to customer satisfaction
- Is committed to the highest standards of excellence
- Retail domain knowledge and experience preferred, but not required
- PMP certification preferred
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology and consulting services. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With over 50 global delivery centers and approximately 160,000 employees as of February 1, 2013, we combine a unique global delivery model infused with a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and a member of the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek’s Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings. For the third year in a row, Cognizant has been named to Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list, and has been named as one of the fastest growing high tech companies in the US.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Monster - 19 months ago