Our client, a high-end retailer, is looking for a Project Manager to handle major ecommerce projects including mobile/tablet, video, social, and online advertising. This role involves full responsibility for the project’s requirements, strategies, and timelines.
- Manage the project lifecycle from end-to-end
- Work with internal clients to define the project’s objectives, requirements, design, and timeline
- Understand and utilize Global Digital PMO methodology and communicate any deviations as necessary
- Develop project plan including requirements, work assignments, escalation contacts, communications, performance review, change management, and reporting (success metrics dashboard – ie: time, quality, cost)
- Work with PMO to choose, schedule, and manage team members
- Conduct project review meetings with team members to communicate status, forecast, and corrective action if needed.
- Recognize accomplishments and address performance issues
- Communicate project performance to internal clients
- Mentor associate project managers and project coordinators
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3 to 5 years project management experience – ecommerce PM experience preferred
- PMP certificate as plus
- Agile, ITIL, or other related certifications
- Financial analysis and business analytics experience
The Woods Group - 5 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.