Integreon is expanding its eDiscovery - Legal Solutions sales team. Proven and dynamic professionals will have the ability to sell a full range of “integrated discovery solutions” that include consulting, forensics, and electronic discovery processing, hosting and attorney review services.
This position will be based our of San Francisco but the nearest office will be Los Angeles.
- Understand the value and present the competitive advantages of Integreon’s full range of discovery solutions to both corporations and law firms (General Counsel’s office, CFO’s, IT, Procurement, Partners, Associates and other Litigation Support Professionals)
- Generate new business leads and develop relationships with potential clients and strengthen relationships with existing clients.
- Maintain an accurate list of prospects and clients within the Company’s customer relationship management system (Salesforce.com).
- Educate and market to clients regarding the company’s products and services through verbal, text or electronic communications.
- Prospect via telemarketing, email, and industry networking on a regular basis to generate new business.
- Seek to understand and resolve customers' needs.
- Develop proposals and responses to Requests For Proposals as required by customers.
- Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms, prepare contracts and record orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of the company’s products and services and actively understand competitors' products and services.
- Coordinate with delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of product and service.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding company client lists, competitive information and trade secrets and any other information the company deems as confidential.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Able to handle multiple priorities and perform accurately under time pressures and constraints
- Proven track record in selling electronic discovery (ESI), attorney document review or legal services to Fortune 500 and AM Law 200 firms (Must have ability to develop contacts with decision makers in the marketplace)
- Proven track record in selling and consistently meeting or exceeding quota
Previous Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience in the electronic discovery market place.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Regional Sales Manager
Integreon - 13 months ago