Develop eLearningand documentation content strategies for product releases, refresher training and “new user” overviews of products.
Work with cross functional teams to scope, design, develop, implement, and evaluate eLearning and documentation content that supports organizational goals while being cost effective, flexible and efficient.
Draft scripts/storyboards, focused on user workflows, for eLearning deliverables and obtain approvals before proceeding.
Direct the creation of supporting materials necessary for eLearning including any graphics, scenes, hits etc. ensuring that all design elements, templates and finished solutions have a consistent look and feel.
Coordinate and/or personally execute the creation of video tutorials and/or webinars with the inclusion of voice-over with internal resources or external consultants.
Lead the effort of recommending enhancements and improvements to our eLearning and documentation methods, ensuring we are providing the appropriate types of assistance based on the platform and the abilities of the user.
Evaluate the success of eLearning either through usability testing, interviews and or surveys.
Develop eLearning and documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Is able to organize large quantities of content that is usable by the end user.
Maintaining internal and external documentation websites
- BA/BS or equivalent, plus 5+ years of experience as a trainer, writer, editor, project lead, or multimedia specialist.
- Proven ability to develop detailed project plan while fully managing all aspects of deliverables and deadlines.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Experience with Video Recording software such as Camtasia or Captivate.
- Experience with web-ex or other video conferencing software.
- Experience with Graphics tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Experience with development processes
- Must be able to participate in evening training sessions to meet the scheduling needs of customers
- Ability to think creatively and develop multiple approaches to learning.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Organizational skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or keyboard; reach with hands and arms; stoop, and talk or hear. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs and be able to read, write and interpret written documents.
Work Environment: Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and travel, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards.
Qualified candidates may apply directly to JOB ID 2477 @Weather.Com
- 3 years ago - save job