Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
The jBase Developer researches, designs, develops, evaluates, debugs, validates, and implements software and programs to provide technical solutions to meet specifications and business solutions as defined by corporate wide user groups, and to meet the demands of efficient operations and outcomes.
Essential Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
• Design, develop, write, test, debug, and troubleshoot specifications in collaboration with end usability preferences and requirements
• Develop technical software applications to reliably meet the needs of the organization
• Conduct system support, pre-use testing and data analysis
• Create and maintain accurate project documentation to meet compliance requirements for corporate policy of software validation
• Provide support to various users as required for efficient software operations
• Monitor system activities as they relate to future development needs
• Assist in scheduling and determining staffing and costing requirements for projects
• Assist in the identification and resolution of system application and issues related to the use of data base systems, software, utilities and policies
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization to achieve company goals
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral and written communications throughout various levels of the global organization
• Ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements
• Associates degree in Computer Science/Math or other related technical field preferred; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
• Proven effectiveness with data/system analysis
• Proven effectiveness in Task Management
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• General office environment
• Sits for extended periods
• Requires close visual acuity when working with computers, etc.
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Medical, dental, and vision
Paid time off
Flexible spending account
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...