The manager, digital strategy/marketing is a digital native professional with the ability to integrate multidisciplinary digital brand communications including web, mobile and video across multiple digital platforms and technologies while incorporating strategy and marketing expertise.
Reports to: vp, digital/strategy
- Launching brand communication campaigns on-time, on-budget and on-strategy via properly targeted advertising, promotions, video content, media outreach and cross-channel marketing initiatives leveraging Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and other Internet/social networking and media channels.
- Strategic thinking, creativity, analytical prowess, problem solving, and a comfortableness in “getting your hands dirty” with execution.
- Effectively managing multiple client partnerships and project priorities while managing key deliverables and activities.
- Driving digital, social and emerging media competency across our firm with leadership and expertise.
- Meeting with Client Partners for requirements gathering, presenting strategies and best practices and showcasing project results.
- Serves as the lead on key project milestones and deliverables and keeps others (internally and externally) appropriately informed at all times.
- Assisting with the preparation of client proposals, estimates, and invoices.
- Reviews, evaluates, and critiques creative ideas/output, to ensure that work meets brand and project strategies/objectives, client demands, and Firm quality standards.
- Degree or educational background in digital communications, strategy, and/or marketing.
- Six or more years of experience leading high level and complex digital marketing projects.
- Culture fit values, an eagerness to live our brand and a willingness to practice (add)ventures’ guiding principles.
- Willingness to embrace and effectively utilize emerging digital media, channels and technologies to achieve client partner goals.
- Ability to work and think creatively in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects and with multiple project teams.
- Participation in Firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
- A desire to embrace the Firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Ability to work diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
- Strong large group facilitation, strategic planning, client relationship and new business development skills are preferred.
- Meets assigned billable goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship
- Other duties as required
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
If you are interested in joining our creative team please send a resume, letter of interest (including salary requirements) and examples of your digital accomplishments using “ manager, digital strategy/marketing " on the subject line of your email.
117 chapman street
providence, ri 02905