- Requisition #: 024939814
- Job Category: Operations
- Operation: HR
- Job Group: PT Management
- Job Grade: 099
- Job Code: o171
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: COLUMBUS, IN 47201 - COLUMBUS
Train and supervise daily activities of package handlers and clerks to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday: however, weekend work may be required based upon location and business needs. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid semi-monthly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Customer service skills (internal/external)
- Phone etiquette
- Abillity to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
- Multi-tasking skills
- Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and the use of telephone
- Good cognitive reasoning skills
- Self motivation
- Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. excel, word, wordperfect)
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- The ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
- Verification and submittal of timecards
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be able to pass entry level management applicant profile.
UPS - 30+ days ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...