Barnes Group is proud of their past and excited about their future. Our company embraces enthusiasm, imagination, drive and ingenuity to drive success in everything they do as outlined in our Mission Statement – “Empowering people to leverage their creativity, talent and commitment to excellence to perform at their best and improve customer’s performance…every day”.
A challenging and rewarding career opportunity exists within the Associated Spring Bristol Division for the right individual to join its team as a Production Supervisor responsible for the plant wide operations on the third shift. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your name for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of production employees to meet customer quality and on time delivery requirements, while controlling cost, and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Directs the activities of the third shift plant operations.
- Directs employees’ work assignments and coordinates production materials, activities and practices.
- Sets work hours including overtime hours.
- Participate as a team member in cross functional business improvement initiatives.
- Effectively execute administrative functions related to promoting positive employee management relations, recognition and rewards. Build a positive work environment to include hiring, layoffs, disciplinary actions and complaint resolution.
- Responsible for employee development and training in technical aspects of product manufacturing.
- Responsible for maintaining quality control systems for assigned area and meeting established objectives on rejections.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of equipment and work area for an efficient, safe and healthy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt based on changing customer requirements.
- Solid interpersonal skills including strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- B.S. or Engineering degree in a related discipline
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com , click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc, career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support Barnes Group Inc. business objectives.