The Analytics team strives to provide powerful yet easy to use tools for our customers to gain business insight with the data they store in Salesforce. Most conventional business analytics products are not real time, they pulled their data from OLTP operational data store to a data warehouse where DSS queries are run. This severely curtails the usefulness and relevancy of the analysis because the data is always stale.
- Salesforce Analytics allow our users to perform powerful data analysis on live data, where our customers can actually see how modifying data in real time affects business outcome.
- We strongly believe in making business analytics easy to use and collaborative. We make powerful features appear simple and intuitive. We use state of the art web and mobile technologies to allow even casual, non technical users the ability to create reports and dashboards.
We are looking for software engineers that share our vision of creating powerful yet easy to use real time analytics engine. Salesforce Analytics is one of the fastest growing functional areas in our offering. This is your unique opportunity to join a team that is defining the future of cloud analytics. We are looking for talented developers with strong technical expertise and background in Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse technologies. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- As the industry move toward social and collaboration, the analytics team are tightly integrated with the rest of salesforce in providing a seamless collaboration platform.
- Ensure customer success by delivering high quality features and products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Work closely with a team of product managers, user experience experts, and quality engineers to build next generation analytics applications on web and mobile platforms.
- Develop test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science plus minimum 5 years software development experience.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong knowledge of the Java programming language and runtime.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database schema design.
- Experience building multi-tier scalable applications.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Mobile development (Object C), HTML5, Database technologies (Oracle RAC, Aster, Streambase, other) High performance ETL tools (Ab Initio, Informatica, other) Business Intelligence/Analytics/OLAP
salesforce.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard