We are seeking highly qualified, licensed (Ohio-certified) teachers for our Charter schools in Cleveland, OH.
Ideal candidates will have:
All of our exemplary educators possess a commitment to:
- BA, BS, Master's degree, and certification requirements for subject area, with HQT certification for Ohio
- Documentation of successful student teaching and/or classroom experience
- Willingness to work a longer day and participate in summer professional development
The Believe to Achieve Governing Board of Cleveland and Canton, Ohio has partnered with GEMS Education Solutions, a part of GEMS Education, to open its first charter schools in September 2012.
- A quality, personalized educational experience for every student and family.
- A culture of excellence that promotes universal values, citizenship, leadership, and forward thinking.
- A collaborative professional environment where everyone accepts accountability for student success.
With more than 50 years of school management experience, GEMS Education currently serves 100,000 students from 151 countries across four continents: Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia. We are expanding the portfolio to the United States in the public charter school market.
Please submit resume with application.