Technical Specialist for middleware application development and support for enterprise level integration solutions.
• Design, develop, and implement complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level.
• Optimize the performance characteristics of an ESB (Enterprise Service Business) integration environment by planning, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting various applications publishing and/or subscribing within ESB (Enterprise Service Business) architecture.
• Perform complex technical troubleshooting and development with an understanding of database, network, and system performance configuration and tuning techniques.
• Assist in distributed systems monitoring, administration, configuration and maintenance for production, test and disaster recovery environments.
• Ensure that all integration configuration components are consistent with respect to one another and are executable.
• Assist infrastructure to develop procedures and documentation to ensure that each build and previously built environment may be recreated and/or recovered.
• Specific emphasis and working knowledge various protocol and data transformation techniques. The integration solution suite will focus on J2EE based integration solutions requiring in depth knowledge of Java,Spring,XML,Webservices,REST based services,JSON and legacy integration techniques.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent in training and experience is required.
• 5+ years of in-depth experience in software development
• 3+ years Jboss, SOA experience
• Experience in detail design and development with ESB solutions.
• Experience in performance tuning, transactional tracking, troubleshooting and enhancing the existing environment
• XML related experience in preferred, such as XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath
• Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern enterprise architecture, hands on experience with Enterprise Application Integration Middleware and Platforms
• Proven track record of successfully delivering SOA/middleware integration projects
• Experience in Java development and concepts
• Experience coding or debugging against Java APIs
• Experience with deployment and administration of J2EE Application Servers and Containers, e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Spring, etc.
• Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services and integration technologies
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in dynamic environment with a broad range of end-user configurations; ability to participate in team environment and build strong working relationships.
• Ability to provide and share in 7x24 support Experience with Unix administration fundamentals
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...