My customer, an insurance company located in Bala Cynwyd, PA has a 6-month contract-to-hire position available for a webMethods Developer. The client is interested in converting this position to full time following the initial contract.
The webMethods Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of different services for integration related components of the enterprise solution. In this role, he/she will be expected to possess advance development skills in key technologies (articulated below). A candidate for this position should ideally possess deep technical skills in the webMethods environment and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Lead/participate in the analysis, design and technical implementation.
- Implementation and unit of the services according to provided technical specifications and business requirements.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of SDLC artifacts related to services implementation.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis and coding.
- Lead on-going production support for implemented web projects.
- Manage production support tickets in terms of severity.
- Provide resolution of support tickets.
- Provide reporting of project statuses to project management and leadership.
- 3 + years development and operations support using SAG webMethods
- 3 + years of experience with webMethods Integration Server, Broker, JMS Broker, My WebMethods Server and JDBC adapter.
- 3 years professional experience in developing web services for the web consumption.
- Experience of consuming J2EE or .NET component within webMethods
- 3 years professional experience in developing application using SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Programming
- Advanced knowledge of SOA principles, implementation methodologies, and related tools
- Development experience with Java, JMS, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTTP(s), FTP.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, including Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of enterprise portal design concepts such as integration, security, collaboration, personalization, SSO, taxonomy classification and federation.
- Education: Hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in developing software artifacts for web developing in UML 2.0 is a plus.
- SOAP UI Experience is a plus
- Experience with .Net 3.5/4.0 framework with C# .NET is a plus
- Strong drive to execute and deliver.
- Ability to cultivate a strong team environment.
- Clear communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
How to apply
Is this you? If so, please apply today! Do you know someone who is the right fit? Please contact us to learn more about our referral program!
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. The company provides consulting, managed services, projects, outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries.
We operate with over 57,000 professionals in more than 35 countries with corporate headquarters in Tokyo. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing
NTT DATA - 19 months ago
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...