The Wholesale Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining Wholesale Mortgage Broker relationships and loan production in an assigned geography.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Promote Impac programs, pricing, and processes to Wholesale Mortgage Brokers.
- Act as primary contact for Broker questions and loan scenarios.
- Seek out quality Brokers to partner with and develop consistent loan production.
- Act as liaison between Brokers and Impac operations.
- Partner with Impac operations to satisfactorily resolve Broker issues.
- Analyze Impac’s position in the Wholesale marketplace and provide feedback to management.
- Thorough knowledge of entire Wholesale mortgage lending process and available programs.
- Current Wholesale Account Executive experience.
- Existing producing customer base.
Impac is an agency direct lender. Impac’s wholesale team currently conducts wholesale lending in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington - many other states coming soon.
With over 15 year of experience in the wholesale lending business and over $90 billion in residential loans originated and purchased from 1995 through 2007, Impac is poised with real-world experience, leading-class technology and focused service to re-emerge as a leader in the third-party origination business. We provide a competitive, consistent and reliable funding source coupled with rapid service and assistance. We work with originators to help with industry challenges such as loan eligibility, compliance and investor requirements.
- 3 years ago - save job