- Accounting Compliance
- Critical Thinking
Cognitive & Psychometric
- Attention to Detail
- Conscientiousness Test
- Memorization and Recall
- Problem Solving Skills Test
- Reliability Test
- Advanced Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- PHP Online Developer Test
- Python Skill Assessment Test
- SQL Assessment Test
- Bookkeeping Skills Test
- Budget Management Skills Test
- Business Goal Alignment Assessment for Supervisors
- Business Math Test
- Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers
- CRM Skills for Salesforce
- Customer Service Test: Difficult Situations
- Customer Service Test: Overall Quality
- Data Entry
- Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance
- First Aid Test
- Graphic Designer Skills Test
- Interpersonal Skills Test for Supervisors
- Lesson Planning Skills Test for Elementary Teachers
- Marketing Aptitude Test
- Mechanical Quality Monitoring Assessment
- Mechanical Skills Test: General Aptitude
- Merchandise and Supply Storage Management
- Nursing: Patient Focus and Orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Assessment: Food Service
- Retail Merchandising
- Retail Shelf Stocking
- Sales Negotiation and Influencing Skills Test
- Scheduling Skills Test
- Supervisory Skills: Directing Others
- Technical Support Test
- Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Typing Test
- Video Interviews
- Work Safety Aptitude Test
- English Speaking Test
- English Writing Test
- French Written Proficiency Test
- Italian Written Proficiency Test
- Mandarin Chinese Written Proficiency Test
- Spanish Written Proficiency Test
- Ability to prepare accurate and complete financial postings, records, and statements through the application of federal and related policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Multiple Choice
Placing importance on accurately recording and tracking critical financial data can help any business vastly improve its overall outlook. Employing a detail-oriented accounting professional can streamline financial efficiencies, ensure legal compliance, and maximize profits by properly overseeing budgets, quickly identifying financial risk or unusual patterns, and reducing unnecessary expenses.
An employee skilled at successfully completing accounting tasks – such as processing payroll, correctly recording data on balance sheets, and developing financial projections – is a valuable asset. The compliance test is a fast, straightforward way to evaluate a job candidate’s accounting knowledge and their ability to maintain financial integrity.
The accounting compliance test predicts a job candidate’s ability to:
- Identify fixed assets that will not increase accumulated depreciation in the upcoming calendar year.
- Appropriately record company purchases, including shipping and tax costs, into balance sheets.
- Understand how net income and dividends affect retained earnings on balance sheets.
- Quickly recognize miscategorized activities on cash flow statements.
- Maintain record consistency and accuracy by recording income and payments to the correct month.
Use this test to quickly and easily automate the screening process for entry-level or experienced candidates, including accountants, accounting technicians, bookkeepers, budget managers, financial analysts, or any other applicable position that oversees or manages financial data and records.
Sample Question 1
Which account has a debit as a normal account balance?
A: Prepaid Expenses
B: Owner Equity
C: Long-Term Liabilities
D: Consulting Revenue
Sample Question 2
Vincent purchases fixed assets in 2015. What fixed assets could he have purchased that would not have increased accumulated depreciation in 2016?
B: Office Buildings
E: Computer Software
- Business Operations & Management
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Compliance Test: Accounting content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require basic accounting skills.