Cognitive & psychometric
- Attention to detail test
- Critical thinking test
- Memorization and recall skills
- Problem solving skills test
- Email skills test
- Basic word processing proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate word processing proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Accounting compliance skills test
- Bookkeeping skills test
- Business goal alignment assessment for supervisors
- Business math test
- Classroom management test for elementary teachers
- Customer focus and orientation skills test
- Data entry test
- Delivery driver vehicle maintenance test
- First aid skills test
- Food service problem solving skills test
- Interpersonal skills test for supervisors
- Lesson planning skills test for elementary teachers
- Marketing aptitude test
- Merchandise and supply storage management test
- Mechanical quality monitoring assessment
- Mechanical skills test: general aptitude
- Nursing skills: patient focus and orientation test
- Organizational skills test
- Project Mmanagement: budget management skills test
- Retail shelf stocking assessment test
- Sales negotiation and influencing skills test
- CRM skills for salesforce
- Technical support test
- Time management assessment for supervisors
- Typing test
- Work safety aptitude test
- English speaking test
- English writing test
CRM skills for salesforce
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of standard Salesforce objects and fields and their impacts
- Ability to perform the correct business actions in Salesforce when prompted by data and/or scenarios
- Multiple Choice
Hiring a candidate who can comprehensively utilize the Salesforce platform is essential to ensuring the thoroughness, accuracy, and consistency of client information, including contact details and communication history. Creating in-depth reports and consolidating information are key to delivering excellent customer service. If your employees utilize Salesforce for day-to-day activities, hiring pre-screened candidates with demonstrated skills on the platform will help you reduce training time and increase time spent on customer engagement.
The Salesforce aptitude test is designed to help you identify candidates with a clear proficiency on the platform so that you can filter out applicants with only elementary understanding. This screening will help you hire candidates who can most effectively manage and communicate with contacts and perform real-world tasks on Salesforce. You will be able to pinpoint candidates who can best streamline your customer service.
The Salesforce aptitude test helps predict a job candidate’s ability to:
- Quickly navigate through various action screens in the most efficient way possible.
- Update contact information to ensure accuracy.
- Add contacts to a mass email, campaign, or account.
Use this Salesforce aptitude test to help quickly assess the proficiency of entry-level or experienced candidates, including customer service, retail, and sales associates or any other positions that utilize the Salesforce platform for day-to-day tasks.
- Account Executive
- Business Analyst
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Planner
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Salesforce Skills module content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require Salesforce skills.