Cognitive & psychometric
- Attention to detail test
- Critical thinking test
- Memorization and recall skills
- Problem solving skills test
- Email skills test
- Basic word processing proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate word processing proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Accounting compliance skills test
- Bookkeeping skills test
- Business goal alignment assessment for supervisors
- Business math test
- Classroom management test for elementary teachers
- Customer focus and orientation skills test
- Data entry test
- Delivery driver vehicle maintenance test
- First aid skills test
- Food service problem solving skills test
- Interpersonal skills test for supervisors
- Lesson planning skills test for elementary teachers
- Marketing aptitude test
- Merchandise and supply storage management test
- Mechanical quality monitoring assessment
- Mechanical skills test: general aptitude
- Nursing skills: patient focus and orientation test
- Organizational skills test
- Project Mmanagement: budget management skills test
- Retail shelf stocking assessment test
- Sales negotiation and influencing skills test
- CRM skills for salesforce
- Technical support test
- Time management assessment for supervisors
- Typing test
- Work safety aptitude test
- English speaking test
- English writing test
Data entry test
- Ability to quickly and accurately enter data from various sources
Employees with top data entry skills can help minimize data errors, cut costs, increase operational efficiency, and ensure that resources can be focused on more important tasks. From translating paper documents into digital forms, to transcribing verbal messages into accurate written information, to untangling, verifying, and editing crucial data, measuring a candidate’s data entry skills gives you the power to not only find the right person to handle and process your organization’s critical data, but also helps you mitigate risks, enable better accuracy, and build a solid foundation for your company.
The data entry test helps predict a job candidate’s ability to:
Collect, organize, and meaningfully process information and records.
Perform work tasks with precision and attention to detail.
Manage and maintain the integrity of data using quality checks.
Transcribe massive amounts of written and spoken information quickly and accurately.
Use the data entry test to quickly and easily automate the initial screening process for entry-level or experienced candidates, especially administrative assistants, accounts payable clerks, warehouse workers, or any other positions requiring speedy typing skills, a keen eye for detail, and high levels of concentration and focus.
Sample Question 1
You’re given the following patient record:
Enter the appropriate patient information into the field below:
ITEM 1c: Date of visit (mm/dd/yyyy): _________
Sample Question 2
Which two data fields (i.e., columns) are mislabeled?
A. Last Name
B. First Name
C. Order Time
D. Item Order Date
E. Date Returned
- Administrative & Customer Support
- Finance & Accounting
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The data entry test content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require data entry.