- Accounting Compliance
- Critical Thinking
Cognitive & Psychometric
- Attention to Detail
- Conscientiousness Test
- Memorization and Recall
- Problem Solving Skills Test
- Reliability Test
- Advanced Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- PHP Online Developer Test
- Python Skill Assessment Test
- SQL Assessment Test
- Bookkeeping Skills Test
- Budget Management Skills Test
- Business Goal Alignment Assessment for Supervisors
- Business Math Test
- Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers
- CRM Skills for Salesforce
- Customer Service Test: Difficult Situations
- Customer Service Test: Overall Quality
- Data Entry
- Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance
- First Aid Test
- Graphic Designer Skills Test
- Interpersonal Skills Test for Supervisors
- Lesson Planning Skills Test for Elementary Teachers
- Marketing Aptitude Test
- Mechanical Quality Monitoring Assessment
- Mechanical Skills Test: General Aptitude
- Merchandise and Supply Storage Management
- Nursing: Patient Focus and Orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Assessment: Food Service
- Retail Merchandising
- Retail Shelf Stocking
- Sales Negotiation and Influencing Skills Test
- Scheduling Skills Test
- Supervisory Skills: Directing Others
- Technical Support Test
- Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Typing Test
- Video Interviews
- Work Safety Aptitude Test
- English Speaking Test
- English Writing Test
- French Written Proficiency Test
- Italian Written Proficiency Test
- Mandarin Chinese Written Proficiency Test
- Spanish Written Proficiency Test
Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance Test
- Knowledge of general vehicle maintenance inspections, such as tires, fluid levels, and lights
- Ability to use vehicle knowledge to complete minor emergency repairs (e.g., changing tires, light bulbs, fuses, etc.
- Multiple Choice
- Situational Judgment Test
Properly operating and maintaining a vehicle designed to transport goods or services greatly increases the safety of employees and the general public, decreases the odds of minor red flags escalating into more serious issues, and conserves company resources.
Identifying and hiring observant and mechanically inclined drivers is crucial to safeguarding organizational performance, credibility, and effectiveness.
A qualified driver understands the importance of providing routine preventative vehicle maintenance and proactively addressing concerns, while delivering error-free results, managing time effectively, and guaranteeing the safety of public health and company property. Use the delivery driver vehicle maintenance test to help identify a knowledgeable candidate who capably performs vehicle safety inspections, diagnoses check engine lights, and makes repairs.
The delivery driver vehicle maintenance skills assessment test evaluates a job candidate’s ability to:
- Troubleshoot and respond accordingly to issues, such as an overheating vehicle or tire tread wear, while adhering to proper safety standards. Immediately address and take appropriate steps to diagnose a check engine light.
- Follow written instructions and utilize resources to replace damaged or defective internal vehicle components.
- Adapt to unexpected situations, and use sound judgement when solving unforeseen problems.
- Assess risks and expedite vehicle maintenance and repair processes.
Use this delivery driver and vehicle maintenance test to quickly and easily automate the screening process for entry-level or experienced candidates, including dry van drivers, flatbed drivers, tanker drivers, freight haulers, or any other applicable positions requiring employees to operate or maintain a vehicle.
Sample Question 1
After how many hours of driving a fleet vehicle should engine oil be checked?
Sample Question 2
Talia notices that her truck starts to gently shake while she’s driving on the highway. The front tires shake even more once her speed reaches 65 mph. She decides to put extra air in her tires immediately to resolve the shaking.
How effective is Talia’s solution?
5 = Highly effective
4 = Very effective
3 = Moderately effective
2 = Slightly effective
1 = Ineffective
- Maintenance, & Installation
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Vehicle Maintenance Skills module content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require vehicle maintenance skills.