Cognitive & Psychometric
- Attention to Detail Test
- Critical Thinking Test
- Memorization and Recall Skills
- Problem Solving Skills Test
- Email Skills Test
- Basic Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Accounting Compliance Skills Test
- Bookkeeping Skills Test
- Business Goal Alignment Assessment for Supervisors
- Business Math Test
- Classroom Management Test for Elementary Teachers
- Customer Focus and Orientation Skills Test
- Data Entry Test
- Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance Test
- First Aid Skills Test
- Food Service Problem Solving Skills Test
- Interpersonal Skills Test for Supervisors
- Lesson Planning Skills Test for Elementary Teachers
- Marketing Aptitude Test
- Merchandise and Supply Storage Management Test
- Mechanical Quality Monitoring Assessment
- Mechanical Skills Test: General Aptitude
- Nursing Skills: Patient Focus and Orientation Test
- Organizational Skills Test
- Project Management: Budget Management Skills Test
- Retail Shelf Stocking Assessment Test
- Sales Negotiation and Influencing Skills Test
- CRM Skills for Salesforce
- Technical Support Test
- Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Typing Test
- Work Safety Aptitude Test
- English Speaking Test
- English Writing Test
Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Ability to use document formatting features such as bullet lists, tabs, headers and footers, building blocks, document sections, and tables of contents
- Ability to insert and edit tables, images, footnotes, and page numbers
- Ability to use Track Changes and Comments effectively
- Multiple Choice
As a reliable and prevalent program that benefits professionals in all industries, Microsoft Word offers the ability to create documents designed for internal and external communication, including forms, reports, presentations, brochures, mailing labels, and more. Employees adept at navigating and executing tasks within Microsoft Word allow an organization to boost efficiencies, meet objectives, and increase profitability by using in-house resources to develop products and provide services.
A candidate with an intermediate Microsoft Word skill level is more likely to produce user-friendly forms, detailed reports, data-centric presentations, and engaging promotional material, supporting their organization’s mission and adding value to clients and customers. Use the Microsoft Word proficiency test to gain insight into a candidate’s potential to effectively and confidently use Microsoft Word as a trusted resource.
The Microsoft Word proficiency test can help predict a job candidate’s ability to:
- Craft engaging and appealing articles, using appropriate tools to incorporate images, endnotes, and citations.
- View and track document edits made by colleagues with the goal to eliminate grammatical errors and inconsistencies.
- Save and store pieces of content to reference or use at a later date.
- Develop business reports, utilizing tables, graphs, and bulleted lists to accurately illustrate data and key metrics.
Use this Microsoft Word proficiency test to quickly and easily automate your screening process for entry-level or experienced candidates, including administrative assistants, executive assistants, sales representatives, customer service representatives, or any other position that requires the use of Microsoft Word.
- Administrative & Customer Support
- Business Operations & Management
- Education & Instruction
- Finance & Accounting
- Science & Research
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The intermediate Microsoft Word proficiency test content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require Microsoft Word skills.