- Accounting Compliance
- Critical Thinking
Cognitive & Psychometric
- Attention to Detail
- Conscientiousness Test
- Memorization and Recall
- Problem Solving Skills Test
- Reliability Test
- Advanced Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- PHP Online Developer Test
- Python Skill Assessment Test
- SQL Assessment Test
- Bookkeeping Skills Test
- Budget Management Skills Test
- Business Goal Alignment Assessment for Supervisors
- Business Math Test
- Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers
- CRM Skills for Salesforce
- Customer Service Test: Difficult Situations
- Customer Service Test: Overall Quality
- Data Entry
- Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance
- First Aid Test
- Graphic Designer Skills Test
- Interpersonal Skills Test for Supervisors
- Lesson Planning Skills Test for Elementary Teachers
- Marketing Aptitude Test
- Mechanical Quality Monitoring Assessment
- Mechanical Skills Test: General Aptitude
- Merchandise and Supply Storage Management
- Nursing: Patient Focus and Orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Assessment: Food Service
- Retail Merchandising
- Retail Shelf Stocking
- Sales Negotiation and Influencing Skills Test
- Scheduling Skills Test
- Supervisory Skills: Directing Others
- Technical Support Test
- Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Typing Test
- Video Interviews
- Work Safety Aptitude Test
- English Speaking Test
- English Writing Test
- French Written Proficiency Test
- Italian Written Proficiency Test
- Mandarin Chinese Written Proficiency Test
- Spanish Written Proficiency Test
Spanish Written Proficiency Test
- Ability to understand and summarize meaning in written Spanish
- Ability to respond appropriately to requests written in Spanish
- Multiple Choice
Hiring an employee with the ability to read and understand basic Spanish is critical for providing support to Spanish-speaking customers, corresponding with business partners in Latin America, and communicating with the Hispanic community. English-speaking candidates with excellent Spanish reading comprehension skills have the power to boost your customer satisfaction rates, eliminate language barriers, and help globalize your business to win new customers and improve customer retention.
Designed to help you identify and hire skilled Spanish communicators, the Spanish written proficiency test helps you discover if a candidate has the level of language comprehension skills needed to navigate the world around them in Spanish, as well as perform work duties that involve interpreting written Spanish and communicating with a wide variety of people.
The Spanish proficiency test also estimates a job candidate’s ability to:
- Accurately understand memos, emails, and text messages written in Spanish.
- Understand directions about common work tasks, including scheduling meetings.
- Interpret formal messages sent by coworkers, supervisors, customers, and other companies.
Use this Spanish proficiency test to quickly and easily screen entry-level or experienced applicants according to their fluency, especially sales professionals, customer service representatives, administrative assistants, travel agents, or any other roles requiring employees with basic Spanish comprehension skills.
Sample Question 1
You receive the email below:
Estamos planeando comer a ese nuevo restaurante que está situado calle abajo. ¿Quieres venir con nosotros? Debe ser más tarde esta semana para el almuerzo. Voy a hacer una reserva.
When will this event take place?
- At lunch today
- At dinner today
- At lunch later this week
- At dinner later this week
- At lunch on Friday
- At dinner on Friday
Sample Question 2
You receive the email below:
Por favor, disculpe las molestias. La reunión del jueves ha sido cambiada para el viernes en la sala 301. Reunimos a las 2 de la tarde después del almuerzo. Gracias y hasta entonces.
This message is notifying you that ____________.
- there’s construction outside the building
- your boss wants you to order lunch for the conference
- the meeting has been rescheduled
- your boss wants you to have lunch with a client
- you need to take the documents to Room 301
- Administrative & Customer Support
- Sales & Retail
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Written Spanish for English Speakers module content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require Spanish written communication skills.