- Accounting Compliance
- Critical Thinking
Cognitive & Psychometric
- Attention to Detail
- Conscientiousness Test
- Memorization and Recall
- Problem Solving Skills Test
- Reliability Test
- Advanced Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- PHP Online Developer Test
- Python Skill Assessment Test
- SQL Assessment Test
- Bookkeeping Skills Test
- Budget Management Skills Test
- Business Goal Alignment Assessment for Supervisors
- Business Math Test
- Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers
- CRM Skills for Salesforce
- Customer Service Test: Difficult Situations
- Customer Service Test: Overall Quality
- Data Entry
- Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance
- First Aid Test
- Graphic Designer Skills Test
- Interpersonal Skills Test for Supervisors
- Lesson Planning Skills Test for Elementary Teachers
- Marketing Aptitude Test
- Mechanical Quality Monitoring Assessment
- Mechanical Skills Test: General Aptitude
- Merchandise and Supply Storage Management
- Nursing: Patient Focus and Orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Assessment: Food Service
- Retail Merchandising
- Retail Shelf Stocking
- Sales Negotiation and Influencing Skills Test
- Scheduling Skills Test
- Supervisory Skills: Directing Others
- Technical Support Test
- Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Typing Test
- Video Interviews
- Work Safety Aptitude Test
- English Speaking Test
- English Writing Test
- French Written Proficiency Test
- Italian Written Proficiency Test
- Mandarin Chinese Written Proficiency Test
- Spanish Written Proficiency Test
Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Ability to prioritize objectives when managing one’s time and the time of others
- Ability to adjust actions, plans, and schedules as needed to ensure achievement of timeline milestones and deliverables
- Multiple Choice
Proper time management is the backbone of any major project. With the ability to prioritize objectives, anticipate and avoid delays, and optimally allocate employee time, your supervisors can make sure that the right projects are finished at the right time, boosting your business’s efficiency and leaving your customers happy with the results. Testing for these skills also gives you a glimpse of how your supervisors will manage their own time, helping you find the most time-conscious managers to advance your business goals.
The time management and scheduling test predicts a job candidate’s ability to:
- Identify the most urgent tasks based on deadlines and completion data.
- Accurately judge the delivery dates of complex, multi-team projects.
- Properly estimate the length of a project’s various tasks and create a realistic schedule for team members.
- Correctly adjust project deadlines and delivery dates to account for unforeseen delays.
- Use charts and graphs to quickly gather vital project completion data.
Use this time management assessment to quickly and easily screen entry-level or experienced candidates, especially supervisors or any other positions requiring a keen understanding of time management.
Sample Question 1
Which employee has the highest percentage of time available to work on a new project, Project C?
|Employee||% Time Committed: Project A||% Time Committed: Project B|
Sample Question 2
Review your team’s project plan list below:
|Task #||Task||Time Needed to Complete||Notes|
|001||Review related research||2 weeks||Start on 10/01/2018|
|002||Write literature review||2 weeks||Can complete at same time as Task 001|
|003||Gather sales data||2 weeks||Can complete at same time as Task 001 or Task 004|
|004||Interview sales staff||3 weeks||Must complete after Task 002 is complete|
|005||Write report||3 weeks||Can complete at same time as Task 004|
|006||Editing||1 week||Must complete after Task 005 is complete|
How many weeks will it take your team to complete this project?
- Business Operations & Management
- Science & Research
- Attractions & Events
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Project Management Skills: Time Management module content was developed by the Indeed Assessment Science Team, with expertise in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Education, and Graphic Design. In addition, team members worked in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs). Indeed’s SMEs are required to demonstrate experience performing at a high level, supervisory experience, or responsibility for defining requirements for those jobs that require project management skills.