Cognitive & Psychometric
- Attention to Detail Test
- Critical Thinking Test
- Memorization and Recall Skills
- Problem Solving Skills Test
- Email Skills Test
- Basic Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Word Processing Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Accounting Compliance Skills Test
- Bookkeeping Skills Test
- Business Goal Alignment Assessment for Supervisors
- Business Math Test
- Classroom Management Test for Elementary Teachers
- Customer Focus and Orientation Skills Test
- Data Entry Test
- Delivery Driver Vehicle Maintenance Test
- First Aid Skills Test
- Food Service Problem Solving Skills Test
- Interpersonal Skills Test for Supervisors
- Lesson Planning Skills Test for Elementary Teachers
- Marketing Aptitude Test
- Merchandise and Supply Storage Management Test
- Mechanical Quality Monitoring Assessment
- Mechanical Skills Test: General Aptitude
- Nursing Skills: Patient Focus and Orientation Test
- Organizational Skills Test
- Project Management: Budget Management Skills Test
- Retail Shelf Stocking Assessment Test
- Sales Negotiation and Influencing Skills Test
- CRM Skills for Salesforce
- Technical Support Test
- Time Management Assessment for Supervisors
- Typing Test
- Work Safety Aptitude Test
- English Speaking Test
- English Writing Test
Work Safety Aptitude Test
- Ability to promote accident prevention strategies and display a positive attitude toward safety
- Ability to recognize common job site hazards
- Ability to display appropriate selection and use of tools and equipment to avoid accident and injury
- Multiple Choice
Following work safety standards and guidelines is imperative in order to ensure employee and customer safety,
properly maintain equipment, and enforce company safety regulations – especially when routinely working with
dangerous machinery or hazardous material. To help guarantee that business operations will run smoothly, consider
employing conscientious individuals who will serve as advocates for work safety.
The work safety test is designed to help quickly identify candidates who preserve a collaborative environment while
making sound judgement calls and tactfully addressing safety concerns. In addition to streamlining the search for
trustworthy, safety-conscious candidates, the work safety test can also successfully reduce the overall time it
takes to hire a top candidate.
The work safety test predicts a job candidate’s ability to:
- Adhere to department and company safety policies.
- Encourage coworkers and supervisors to follow safety guidelines, such as reporting equipment malfunctions and on-the-job injuries.
- Take immediate, appropriate action when witnessing unsafe working conditions.
- Request training before operating unfamiliar machinery.
- Minimize risk of damaging company property or goods.
- Calmly address safety concerns in stressful situations.
- Protect themselves and others from avoidable accidents.
Use this work safety test to quickly and easily automate the screening process for entry-level or experienced
candidates, including production technicians, warehouse or factory associates, mechanics, manufacturing or
fabrication associates, equipment technicians, or any other applicable positions that routinely work with machinery
or in potentially unsafe working environments.
Sample Question 1
Gerard notices a spray bottle on the floor, the label of which is partially torn off. He smells the container and
finds that it is bleach. With a marker, he writes, “DO NOT DRINK,” and puts the spray bottle back on the floor.
How effective is Gerard’s response?
- 5 = Highly effective. An ideal response
- 4 = Very effective. A good response, but one or more aspects could be better
- 3 = Moderately effective. A reasonable response, but the solution is incomplete or may have unintended
- 2 = Slightly effective. There is a positive element to the response, but it generally does not address the
situation very well
- 1 = Ineffective. This response does nothing to address the situation or could have negative consequences
- Education & Instruction
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Utilities
- Protective & Security
- Maintenance & Installation