Strategies for Developing Career Connections
Networking is one of the best tools for career advancement and professional success. A strong network can provide job leads, referrals and opportunities for personal improvement. With in-person networking events on hold due to the pandemic, nurturing relationships online is crucial for those looking for work.
In this virtual workshop, Emilie Aries, Founder & CEO of Bossed Up–an award-winning professional development community–provides smart strategies for networking online to accelerate your job search. We cover:
- Organizing your network for the job search
- Making the most of online tools to build new connections
- Practicing the art of storytelling for virtual networking
Download the presentation
Links shared "in the chat" during this Job Cast for further learning:
1. Professional Networking: What It Is and How to Master It
2. Email Permutator
3. Top Networking Skills You Should Have (And How to Improve Them)
4. How to Write a Networking Follow Up Email
5. How to Network if You're an Introvert
6. The Complete Guide to Networking
7. How to Improve Your Listening Skills
Learn more from Bossed Up!
Interested in other Job Casts?
Register for an upcoming Job Cast, view on-demand webinars and get helpful job search advice on the Job Cast page.