How To Sell Yourself During the Job Search
About this Job Cast
Your resume, online profile and interviews are all opportunities to sell your skill set during the hiring process. When you share your story, hiring managers are determining if you’re a good fit for their team.
To instantly stand out as a great fit for a company and the best candidate for a role, you need to communicate how your professional value is exactly what an employer needs. Find out how to harness your personal brand during the job search by crafting a compelling career story and online presence in this virtual workshop.
Learn how to...
- Transform your resume and online profile to land more interviews
- Deliver a captivating elevator pitch that communicates your value
- Answer questions like “Why are you the best candidate for the job?
Links shared "in the chat" during this Job Cast for further learning:
- How To Develop a Strategic Plan for Your Job Search
- What Is Personal Branding? (And How It Can Help You)
- How To Market Yourself To Potential Employers
- How To Brand Yourself in 7 Steps
- How to Make a Resume (With Examples)
- 10 Effective Personal Brand Statement Examples (With Definition and Tips)
- How To Sell Yourself in an Interview
Interested in other Job Casts?
Register for an upcoming Job Cast, view on-demand workshops, and get helpful job search advice on the Job Cast homepage.