Job Cast: How to Succeed at a Virtual Hiring EventJune 15, 2020
Easily apply to jobs with an Indeed Resume
About this Job Cast
Many employers are conducting interviews virtually, or by video chat, to continue hiring during COVID-19. Virtual hiring events are a great opportunity to meet hiring managers without leaving your home and may lead to on-the-spot job offers. This webinar will help you prepare for success at your virtual hiring event interview. We’ll cover:
- How to prepare for a virtual hiring event
- Tips for video interviews
- What to do when things don’t go as planned
Have questions about virtual hiring events? Post them to the Indeed Community discussion.
Download the presentation
Links shared "in the chat" during this Job Cast for further learning:
- Guide: How to Succeed at a Virtual Hiring Event
- The Complete Guide to Researching a Company
- 10 Resume Writing Tips to Help You Land a Job
- How to Give an Elevator Pitch (With Examples)
- 10 Questions to Ask After an Interview
- Video Interview Guide: Tips for a Successful Interview
- How to Write an Interview Thank You Email: Tips and Example
Interested in other Job Casts?
Register for an upcoming Job Cast, view on-demand webinars, and get helpful job search advice on the Indeed Job Cast page.