Barista Resume Samples
Writing a great Barista resume is an important step in your job search journey. When writing your resume, be sure to reference the job description and highlight any skills, awards and certifications that match with the requirements. You may also want to include a headline or summary statement that clearly communicates your goals and qualifications.
The following Barista resume samples and examples will help you write a resume that best highlights your experience and qualifications. If you're ready to apply for your next role, upload your resume to Indeed Resume to get started.
Portland OR • (123) 456-7891
Customer-oriented, friendly Barista with 3+ years of experience serving high-quality espresso and brewed coffee in a fast-paced coffee shop environment. Passionate about providing customers with the perfect café experience.
- Prepare espresso shots, speciality espresso drinks, and French press, pour over, and drip coffee
- Trained 20+ new baristas in workflow procedures, espresso and coffee brewing equipment, and drink preparation
- Operate both manual and semi-automatic espresso machines, as well as commercial coffee brewers
- Memorize drink orders and preferences for regular customers to build rapport and increase brand loyalty
- Greeted and served an average of 300+ customers daily, providing prompt, personalized, and friendly service in a fast-paced environment
- Advised customers on coffee blends, roasts, teas, speciality espresso beverages, and artisanal pastries, offering accurate, detailed information about origin and flavor
- Maintained an organized and tidy café environment by regularly cleaning equipment, espresso machines, tables, and condiment bar
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Cash Handling
Buffalo NY • (123) 456-7891
Barista Guild Level-2 Certified Lead Barista with 15+ years of experience crafting high-quality espresso and optimizing drink production speed. Specializes in latte art.
- Developed new latte art training program, teaching 50+ baristas how to pour simple, beautiful patterns in order to build a loyal customer base
- Created new seasonal speciality coffee drink recipe that increased summer coffee sales by ~20%
- Facilitate free coffee tasting sessions for customers, employing upselling techniques to boost sales when business is slow
- Served gourmet coffee drinks using a wide variety of brewing methods, including espresso, French press, AeroPress, pour over, and cold brew
- Manually tamped, pulled, and observed the extraction of espresso shots to make the highest-quality drink every time
- Offered customers information about coffee beans, flavor notes, drink ingredients, and the roasting process to increase drink sales
- Espresso Techniques
- Customer Service
- Culinary Arts
- Food Handler
- Food Manager Certification
- Food Safety Manager
- OSHA 10
- ServSafe Alcohol
- TIPS Certified