Occupational Therapist Resume Samples
Writing a great Occupational Therapist resume is an important step in your job search journey. When writing your resume, be sure to reference the job description and highlight any skills, awards and certifications that match with the requirements. You may also want to include a headline or summary statement that clearly communicates your goals and qualifications.
The following Occupational Therapist resume samples and examples will help you write a resume that best highlights your experience and qualifications. If you're ready to apply for your next role, upload your resume to Indeed Resume to get started.
Las Vegas NV • (123) 456-7891
Dedicated and caring Occupational Therapist with 3+ years of experience improving the quality of life of patients with motor function disabilities through targeted treatment plans.
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Create individualized treatment plans for patients aged 18-60 with brain or spinal cord injuries affecting motor function
- Improve patients' fine motor skills utilizing a variety of techniques and equipment such as dexterity boards
- Document patient progress throughout treatment in electronic record system
- Collaborate extensively with Physical Therapists and Speech Therapists to create multifaceted treatments
- Created encouraging and stress-reducing environment for patients by answering questions and supporting their progress
- Set up and cleaned medical equipment for treatments before and after sessions
- Carefully documented progress notes to help Occupational Therapist adjust treatment plans
- Patient care
- Strong communication skills
Edmond OK • (123) 456-7891
Empathetic and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist with 15+ years of experience identifying individual needs of children with physical and mental disabilities and creating holistic treatment plans that address everything from motor skills to social interaction.
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Work with children aged 1-16 with variety of disabilities related to autism
- Collaborate with Speech Therapists, tutors and school counselors to ensure patients' needs are being met in day-to-day activities
- Develop customized treatment plans to help improve dexterity, social skills and sensory processing
- Maintained caseload of 40 children (aged 1-10) with down syndrome, autism, developmental delays and sensory processing disabilities
- Interviewed parents and teachers to create detailed profiles and build targeted treatment plans
- Provided sensory integration therapy to improve patients' social skills and reduce anxiety
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal skills
- Learning Strategies
- Long-Term Care
- Planned Healthcare Treatment
- Systems Evaluation
- CPR and First Aid