Pharmacy Technician Resume Samples
Writing a great Pharmacy Technician resume is an important step in your job search journey. When writing your resume, be sure to reference the job description and highlight any skills, awards and certifications that match with the requirements. You may also want to include a headline or summary statement that clearly communicates your goals and qualifications.
The following Pharmacy Technician resume samples and examples will help you write a resume that best highlights your experience and qualifications. If you're ready to apply for your next role, upload your resume to Indeed Resume to get started.
Lincoln NE • (123) 456-7891
Adaptable and thorough Certified Pharmacy Technician with 15+ years of experience in fast-paced, high-volume pharmacies. Focuses on building trusting relationships and is committed to ensuring patient safety by eliminating error.
Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Count, measure and compound prescriptions, applying labels and verifying accuracy with Pharmacist prior to dispensing
- Verify patient insurance information and process claims; investigate and quickly resolve patient billing and insurance concerns
- Key contributor in increasing number of prescriptions filled daily (by ~30)
- Prepared medications, including liquids, ointments and powders
- Immediately notified Pharmacist of dosage or label inaccuracies, increasing technician accuracy rate by 6% within initial 2 months of hire
- Precisely maintained OTC and pharmacy inventory, properly documenting and disposing expired products
- Insurance Verification & Claims
Boise ID • (123) 456-7891
Quality-driven Pharmacy Technician with 3+ years of experience combining exceptional customer service and attention to detail to dispense prescriptions quickly and accurately.
High School Diploma
- Assist Pharmacists in filling 175+ prescriptions each day by locating and dispensing orders precisely and efficiently
- Verify insurance eligibility and coverage; recognized as processing the highest number of insurance claims within team
- Calculate drug dosages and prepare prescription labels for Pharmacist approval
- Closely monitor inventory levels and outdated products; improved filing system to ensure inventory record accuracy, using Microsoft Excel
- Quickly and professionally greeted customers at counter and drive-through window and answered high volume of phone calls from customers and physicians
- Completed and updated patient profiles with correct billing, insurance and prescription information
- Contacted physician offices via phone and fax to obtain prescription refill authorizations
- Microsoft Excel
- Medical Terminology
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal skills
- Learning Strategies
- Long-Term Care
- Planned Healthcare Treatment
- Systems Evaluation
- CPR and First Aid