Quality Career Pathways is licensed by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services to provide Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluations. The school has been accredited through the Nebraska Department of Education to provide programs for Certified Nursing Assistant and Certified Medication Aide. Quality Career Pathways is formally known as Quality CNA/CMA Classes, LLC.
Quality Career Pathways certifications:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric CNA (PEDS)
- Refresher course for CNAs to reactivate their lapsed license
Depending on which schedule option you choose - weekdays, evenings or weekends - you could become a CNA in as little as 2 weeks or a CMA in as little as 1 week.
Quality Career Pathways graduates over 1000 CNAs and CMAs each year, and there are many reasons why:
- Skilled Teachers: All Quality instructors are a licensed RN or LPN and have worked at least one year within a long term care facility. This allows them to share personal experiences and skills with our students - helping them become stronger applicants for future jobs.
- Hands-on Training: In the Spring of 2018, we constructed a state-of-the-art school. Not only do we have plenty of new equipment for you to get ample training, but our instructors are also there to guide you every step of the way.
- Career Assistance: The students at Quality are only one part of the equation to success. The other part are the companies that hire them. Four area businesses have partnered with Quality to help educate our students on different employment landscapes.
Quality Career Pathways is located off I-680 and Fort Street in Omaha, NE. (Source: https://enrollatquality.com/)
Quality Career Pathways is located in Omaha, NE, but also offers classes online.
This school offers 5 programs
which provide training for 4 qualifications,
including Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant, and Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
Time to complete this education training ranges from 3 hours
to 9.5 days
depending on the qualification.
The cost to attend Quality Career Pathways ranges from $75 to $495.
When asked how they paid for their training, most reviewers responded, "I paid for it myself".
The most commonly reported benefits of attending Quality Career Pathways are
"Good teachers" and "Hands-on training", but respondents also mentioned
"Good career preparation" and "Positive environment" as notable benefits.
Quality Career Pathways has been reviewed 29 times, with an average
rating of 4.55 out of 5.
of reviewers would recommend Quality Career Pathways to a friend.