1-800-Flowers.com logo
1-800-Flowers.com
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100Average

1-800-Flowers.com Employee Reviews

Excellent benefits just don't like the department I'm in

Remote. Very good place to work. I just don't like the department I'm in. Wonderful people to work with. Managers are patient, fair and truly care about you.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

hard to transfer to another department if wanted

the worst job ever

Just a bad company all around. Not happy with any of the work. All management had no idea what they were doing. Woke up everyday looking for a different work

Training was boring i couldnt make it out of the training to the floor

All the benefits and everything sounded really nice but I could not make it out of the training it was very dry and to the point (which to the point I liked) but if you dont want people to fall asleep or lose interest have better trainings.

benefits

Cons

training

Customer service driven

Company stressed good company service. There was always a manager on duty to help answer any questions to allow you to provide that service. From what I understand they have changed and sent overseas for the most part.

Productive workplace with fun and enjoyable atmosphere

Working for 1-800-flowers is the best place i could of ever landed a job.I am so happy with the people and designing i get to do at my jobI am so happy everyday i go to work and they pay me well

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

Breaks, vacations etc...

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Teamwork, clean environment, nice lunch & restrooms and can use earbuds.

Hours can fluctuate at different times of the year, If you want to learn they will teach you, whatever department you would like to learn. Light assembly can be tickets, a special customer orders gift packer, or a production gift assembling line.

Pros

can listen to ear buds, give away fruit, flowers and treats at times.

Cons

you have to work a lot of hours to get benefits

It was fun to work from home.

It started as part time job and then they changed it to full time but it was still nice. It was fun to work from home. As a work home agent stayed in pajamas.

Pros

As a work home agent stayed in pajamas

Cons

wanted part time not full time

This is a job for those who just need something to get by on to pay the bills.

The system issues made it difficult to do your job successfully. Customer always wanted a hand out (something free). Management sucked! I had to go!!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Everything except for the incentives

Excellent benefits just don't like the department I'm in

Pros

Good pay

Cons

hard to transfer to another department if wanted

Good environment

Good place to work for. I've had a good time because it was a relaxing place to work for and everyone is nice. There is rushes and large orders sometimes.

Pros

Chill

Cons

Rush hours

Jobs at 1-800-Flowers.com

See more jobs

Great place to start a marketing career

Great place to start a marketing career. Very supportive management, the company is constantly evolving where you need to learn new tools, approaches to issues.

Giant fish bowl with musical chair style work stations

The training is thorough and swift, but you barely become proficient in one area before they move you on to another. This saves the company from paying bonuses as once you earn a bonus they move you to a new feature.

Pros

Opportunity for OT during holidays

Cons

Noisy work environment; chaotic atmosphere

good: working from home is awsome Bad: to many manager being too over bearing

they really need to pay more than $9.00 Per Hour especially for those whohave great customer service skills and had been doing it for years .no way.

Not great. Felt like a scam.

Not a great experience. Post on Indeed said it was a full time position, but turned out to be a seasonal position, which I was not told of until one morning where I showed up and was told I didn't have to go anymore. No interview. Didn't even have to bring my resume. No information was asked of me, which I thought was sketchy. I was told by management that I was an amazing worker which gave me hope, but only a few days later I was "let go." Experience confused me. Was not worth the experience. There was a lack of communication with higher-ups. Schedule was a mess. Entire week felt like a chaotic disaster.

Pros

People were nice

Cons

No proper schedules, lack of communication

it's a good place to work. Easy to make friends with your team and the teams will typically stick up for each other. When working holidays we get a lot of free food.

Productive and fast paced work environment.

Very clean and secured place to be employed. Management is very understanding with health and safety. Training is well provided to ensure that the work is able to be completed.

Fun part time job

I had great coworkers and the customers were nice. It was a part time job after school, so it met my needs. Never had any issues. Manager was flexible with hours.

Productive, fun, a sense of "belonging"

I loved everything about this job. The job itself, talking with people all day whether it was an order or a customer service issue. The friends I made and still have.I was completely lost when our call center closed.

Pros

Bonuses, free lunch/dinner at very busy times. Always being told what a great job you're doing

Cons

Too many managers. You don't know who to talk to.

High turn-over, not much help from management

The company overall is good. The Fruit Bouquet department not so much.The pay was really good but the work of a partnership fulfillment rep was monotonous. All I did was prospect calls that rarely lead anywhere. A lot of past clients who picked up my calls did not enjoy our service and hated deliver for us in their markets. The markets run dry but they expect you to keep working them. I felt like a huge bother calling people I knew wanted nothing to do with us.The Fulfilment team has the highest turn over and management is a boys club.

Pros

Pay is good, fun company outings

Cons

Very tedious work

Fast paced and very judgmental

If you were not able to make, at least 20 arrangements an hour, according to the 1800 flower recipe, then you were looked down upon by coworkers and management. Their micromanagement approach increased the stress and pressure to the fast paced environment.

Pros

Worked with flowers

Cons

Short breaks, unfriendly coworkers, standing for long hours, and too much drama.

Flexible schedule

I loved working from home. At the time the job was seasonal, and they stopped taking applications from FL residents. The board where u could swap schedules or just get someone to take your shift was great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1-800-Flowers.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.3
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight