1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 127 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
1-800-PACK-RAT is the portable storage container and moving company that provides the simplest way to move or store your stuff in the United States and Canada. With portable storage containers, customers have the flexibility to choose on-site storage, warehouse storage, local moving, long-distance moving or any combination. 1-800-PACK-RAT has numerous facilities across the USA and Canada.
You’re seeing all 26 jobs at 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
I enjoy working for my company , I start my day out by checking site-link , make sure no add on touches, making sure all routes are still the same if not make changes . I work with easy going crew . Hardest part of my day is keeping up on emails & loading - unloading trucks around same times & talking with customers but I enjoy keeping everything ,everyone moving in wright direction .
You just listen to people complain everyday all day. You have to be tough skinned or you don't need this job. It is not for someone who gets their feelings hurt!!!
Working in Customer Service is a nightmare. 99% of calls were from furious customers that were rightfully upset by Packrat's bad service. Training was very helpful and done well, but not any support after. It's just was not worth the stress from a company that fails to deliver to it's customers. If you have to work here then please work in any other department than Service
Flexible schedule and decent hours. Pay is good for the work we do. Drivers help each other out. Plenty of hours if you are willing to work. I work 4 days with 3 days off so I have plenty of time off.
This job fires good people who are willing to work and do the effort to succeed in the job role. I never received a coaching but got terminated for no valid reason.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 60 questions about working at 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC employees.
Insights from 54 Indeed users who have interviewed with 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC within the last 5 years.
How good I am with probably solving.
Can you work weekends? What days can you work? Have you had any previous experience with customer service? How well do you handle stressful situations?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC