12 Oaks Senior Living Employee Reviews

I love my people
Activities Director (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 15, 2018
My boss is a rock star. She is a good listener and tries very hard to meet every need of her employees as well as the residents and families. Our building has gone through many changes and we have adapted and came out shining like a brand new penny. We are a tight team and I would always recommend The Springs to any new employees that are serious about taking care of the elderly with Alzheimer's and Dementia. Come join our team. The Springs Memory Care Team!!
Pros
Pto, Free meals, frienly atmosphere
Cons
Easy work but not good managment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 6, 2018
Heart warming resident.
Family resident are nice.
Co workers most are friendly.
No material to use.
Nice hours for in need of second job.
location is safe.
Hated this place!
Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  Forney, TXJune 24, 2018
I worked for Three Forks of Forney Assisted Living and Memory Care for 3 years. When 12 Oaks Management took over, EVERYTHING WHEN DOWNHILL! No career advancement, horrible pay, worse management! The only thing I miss about working there is the residents I grown to love.
Pros
The Residents
Cons
Management, Pay
Management doesn't care about employees
Activity Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJuly 19, 2017
I only worked for this company for a few months and I wish I could forget it. Applied for the posted job that was full time M-F, started working and it was changed to part time, including Saturday. I never received benefits. The management at my particular property was filled with drama in every position. The turnover at this property was crazy, people where starting and quitting every week. Once I gave my notice because I was not going to be given full time hours and benefits (that I was promised in the interview) I was treated poorly by management and ended up leaving sooner than planned. The residents there are great, but they could even see the problems with the people working there. I should ave left as soon as the job was changed to part time, but was told it would change to full time soon, that wasn't ever going to happen. Awful culture and wouldn't recommend working or living at this place.
Pros
Free Lunches, working with Residents was great
Cons
hours, workplace culture, lack of team structure (every man for themselves)
A good place to work with lots of training and activities for both clients and workers.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 26, 2017
Has a warm and welcoming environment. The staff and management work together as a team. Promotes professional growth for their employees . Good place.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun working place
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 21, 2017
each day by day you can learn lot from there . very powerfull and fun working place. really nice management to work.and very productive work place. thank you
Poor communication
Charge Nurse LPN (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKJanuary 3, 2017
Much room for improvement in nursing director.
Great resident care.
Nice families
Beautiful facilities
Phenomenal housekeeping
Lovely receptionist
Pros
Meals
Cons
Lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 12 Oaks Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about