12 Oaks Senior Living Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Hated this place!
Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  Forney, TXJune 24, 2018
I worked for Three Forks of Forney Assisted Living and Memory Care for 3 years. When 12 Oaks Management took over, EVERYTHING WHEN DOWNHILL! No career advancement, horrible pay, worse management! The only thing I miss about working there is the residents I grown to love.
Pros
The Residents
Cons
Management, Pay
Management doesn't care about employees
Activity Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJuly 19, 2017
I only worked for this company for a few months and I wish I could forget it. Applied for the posted job that was full time M-F, started working and it was changed to part time, including Saturday. I never received benefits. The management at my particular property was filled with drama in every position. The turnover at this property was crazy, people where starting and quitting every week. Once I gave my notice because I was not going to be given full time hours and benefits (that I was promised in the interview) I was treated poorly by management and ended up leaving sooner than planned. The residents there are great, but they could even see the problems with the people working there. I should ave left as soon as the job was changed to part time, but was told it would change to full time soon, that wasn't ever going to happen. Awful culture and wouldn't recommend working or living at this place.
Pros
Free Lunches, working with Residents was great
Cons
hours, workplace culture, lack of team structure (every man for themselves)
A good place to work with lots of training and activities for both clients and workers.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 26, 2017
Has a warm and welcoming environment. The staff and management work together as a team. Promotes professional growth for their employees . Good place.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
productive and fun working place
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 21, 2017
each day by day you can learn lot from there . very powerfull and fun working place. really nice management to work.and very productive work place. thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 12 Oaks Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

12 Oaks Senior Living Reviews by Location