123 Home Care Employee Reviews

No work available
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2019
Please don’t ever believe to them that you could earn $1000 per week. That is totally a LIE! First month of being their employee, they will send you tons of text messages/job offers and then after that you can barely get a shift from them because they have a favoritism. I’ve been waiting MONTHS now for an ongoing shift from them but it’s really not possible so instead of waiting I applied to a smaller agency where they can really accommodate their caregivers. So please 123 Management don’t hire people if you can’t give them work that they deserved!!
Poor Management
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2019
at frist it was good I was working 3 days 12 hr shifts to getting a call saying they will find me another client and its been 3 months ive been without work awaiting a client every time I call they say they do not have anything but send out massive text messages saying the have work when I was hired I wasn't told it was on call and that there would be months at a time i wouldn't be working
Challenging to work with different settings
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CAJanuary 2, 2019
The company does it best to provide staffing for their clients, so working short staffed is really challenging but at least they try to compensate by rewarding staff with perfect attendance.
Should’ve left when I saw the red flags
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  RiversideNovember 28, 2018
Wasn’t a bad place to work at. You meet lots of different people and learn new things by being in new environments. The only thing that saved me from quitting was the compassion I had for the people I was working with at a facility. Once that was over 123 had a very hard time keeping me on a schedule! They fail to mention that they have NOT ONE case in the inland empire. DO NOT WORK HERE if your not willing to travel ! The pay personally is not worth the wear and tear on your car. This company was very deceptive in regards to them telling us they have clients in the inland empire when they clearly DO NOT.
good work if you can travel
professional caregiver (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 14, 2018
just typing to fill the 150 word requirement on this ridiculous portion. ive said all i had to say about the company and im really crunched for time so
Unprofessional
Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange CountyOctober 25, 2018
Unprofessional, the manner in which the Care Managers speak to you is horrendous. You aren’t given respect yet it is expected of you. If you aren’t a favorite you will not work. You will be told shifts are cancelled only to find out they’ve been given to someone else. It is not at all a honest work environment and the pay is terrible.
Pros
Very few, work when you can
Cons
Favoritism, disrespect, low pay
Avoid working here
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 12, 2018
If you’d like to be respected avoid working here.
The management is often overwhelmed and don’t have experience with caregiving. They’ll only give you hours if they like you. If they don’t tough luck to you even if you call them a bunch.
It’s unlikely you’ll make a thousand a week they simply don’t have enough clients
Cons
Favoritism
Don't work here
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2018
Unless you want to be unappreciated, exhausted and un-stimulated. They don't care about your opinions or growing even though they say they do. It's just not a great place.
Employees were helpful.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2018
I worked for 123, full-time, 5 days a week , started on May 1, 2017 until June 8, 2018. The family of my client decided to move their mom out of the facility and transferred to a smaller group of residents facility which doesn’t require a private caregiver anymore.
Pros
Free cookies when the staff visits.
Cons
N/a
GREAT Place to Work!
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CAJanuary 7, 2018
123 Home Care is an incredible company to work for. The management team has a great understanding on how to keep their employees happy. It's truly a wonderful team to work for. The culture is great and the work is very rewarding. This company is growing very quickly and it is truly awesome getting to be a part of its success. The sky is truly the limit at 123 Home Care!
Pros
good benefits; paid time-off; rewarding work; great culture; very well managed; fantastic experience
Cons
no cons
AMAZING COMPANY! Become a Better Version of You!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 3, 2018
This company is an amazing place to grow both personally and professionally! I love coming to work with my teammates every day and enjoy providing a needed and valuable service for our clients! The management team here does a great job of surrounding us with supremely talented, hard-working and collaborative people to work with! This is an amazing company to work for and unbelievable place to call my professional home. I love 123 Home Care!
Pros
Awesome teammates, collaborative management team, good benefits, rapid work days (the hours move quickly)
Cons
No negatives to report
Amazing Company - Culture, Growth, Collaboration
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I love working for this company! You work alongside incredibly talented, compassionate, and fun people. Specifically, the culture is build on collaboration and constant improvement. At the same time you have the pleasure of truly helping people and providing a service that you can be proud of. I'm incredibly excited for our continued growth and success!
Pros
Culture, Professional Development, Compassion
Amazing Company
NA (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
Amazing place to work! 123 Home Care has seen so much growth over the last year! Management promotes continued personal and professional growth. The culture here is amazing. I highly recommend this company!
Pros
Bonuses, free lunches, fun team events, fun work environment, awesome team members, etc.
Cons
Fast-paced and busy at times. That's about it.
Amazing place to work!
Billing and Payroll Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
Great place to work to build your career and great workplace culture!
Amazing leaders and overall environment where everyone is always striving to be the best they can be.
Pros
Always improving, good benefits and supportive leaders
An Amazing team and company to work with!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2017
I truly cant express how great of a company 123 Home Care is! I have worked in home care for a little over 5 years and I've never worked with a company that treats you well! Everyone here is outgoing, friendly, and professional. 123 Home Care has an amazing management team, hires the best Qualified Caregivers, and makes sure all clients receive the best home care! I would highly recommend or refer 123 Home Care to anyone.
Pros
Free Lunches every other Friday, Benefits, Pto, Days off after on-call
Cons
I have no Cons to report.
Awesome company! Awesome people!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesDecember 1, 2017
123 Home Care is an awesome company with awesome clients, caregivers and team members! It feels great providing great home care to seniors and individuals with disabilities alongside great team members. There is a lot of opportunity for growth if you have the desire to grow and learn!
Pros
Great Place to Work With a Great Culture!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 29, 2017
123 Home Care is a very fast paced environment where you are constantly pushed to become a better version of yourself. I learned a lot about how to provide great customer service, how to multi-task effectively, how to work well in a team environment and I personally grew a lot both personally and professionally! The culture is great and management really invests in its' people. The hardest part of the job is being constantly pushed to become a better version of myself.
Pros
Lunch every other Friday, benefits, bonuses, constant treats and investment in its' people.
Cons
Can be long hours (but that's home care), and a constant desire to grow the team members (both personally and professionally).
Very Flexible Care Agency
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 11, 2017
At 123 Home Care, I have never had a problem getting a shift covered or time for vacation.

Compensation is standard, and they don't go higher than $12/hr. Unfortunately, no other benefits.
productive and innovative
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 14, 2016
the most enjoyable part is helping the clients , you gain a lot of experience working with different people in different locations.
Very, very professional staffing company.
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2015
My main issue with this company is their lack of consideration for compensation on cases based on client needs (they should pay according to how much work the client requires). They staff your to far locations from your residence. But they pay you on time. Direct deposit. And the clients are phenomenal for the most part. They are so professional though, pleasant to talk to, easy to contact, and very, very good at sending out electronic emails about your shift confirmation, location, client name, points of contact for client, and issues/needs of client. Paperwork is so easy to get through. Clean, seamless rapport with staff.
Pros
$5 gift card if you bring all your credentials at time of interview, great case preparation, and easy to converse with staffing agent.
Cons
Compensation for far commutes and/or clients that require extensive assistance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 123 Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

123 Home Care Reviews by Location