123 Home Care Employee Reviews

AMAZING COMPANY! Become a Better Version of You!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 3, 2018
This company is an amazing place to grow both personally and professionally! I love coming to work with my teammates every day and enjoy providing a needed and valuable service for our clients! The management team here does a great job of surrounding us with supremely talented, hard-working and collaborative people to work with! This is an amazing company to work for and unbelievable place to call my professional home. I love 123 Home Care!
Pros
Awesome teammates, collaborative management team, good benefits, rapid work days (the hours move quickly)
Cons
No negatives to report
Amazing Company - Culture, Growth, Collaboration
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I love working for this company! You work alongside incredibly talented, compassionate, and fun people. Specifically, the culture is build on collaboration and constant improvement. At the same time you have the pleasure of truly helping people and providing a service that you can be proud of. I'm incredibly excited for our continued growth and success!
Pros
Culture, Professional Development, Compassion
Amazing Company
NA (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
Amazing place to work! 123 Home Care has seen so much growth over the last year! Management promotes continued personal and professional growth. The culture here is amazing. I highly recommend this company!
Pros
Bonuses, free lunches, fun team events, fun work environment, awesome team members, etc.
Cons
Fast-paced and busy at times. That's about it.
Amazing place to work!
Billing and Payroll Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
Great place to work to build your career and great workplace culture!
Amazing leaders and overall environment where everyone is always striving to be the best they can be.
Pros
Always improving, good benefits and supportive leaders
An Amazing team and company to work with!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2017
I truly cant express how great of a company 123 Home Care is! I have worked in home care for a little over 5 years and I've never worked with a company that treats you well! Everyone here is outgoing, friendly, and professional. 123 Home Care has an amazing management team, hires the best Qualified Caregivers, and makes sure all clients receive the best home care! I would highly recommend or refer 123 Home Care to anyone.
Pros
Free Lunches every other Friday, Benefits, Pto, Days off after on-call
Cons
I have no Cons to report.
Awesome company! Awesome people!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesDecember 1, 2017
123 Home Care is an awesome company with awesome clients, caregivers and team members! It feels great providing great home care to seniors and individuals with disabilities alongside great team members. There is a lot of opportunity for growth if you have the desire to grow and learn!
Pros
Great Place to Work With a Great Culture!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 29, 2017
123 Home Care is a very fast paced environment where you are constantly pushed to become a better version of yourself. I learned a lot about how to provide great customer service, how to multi-task effectively, how to work well in a team environment and I personally grew a lot both personally and professionally! The culture is great and management really invests in its' people. The hardest part of the job is being constantly pushed to become a better version of myself.
Pros
Lunch every other Friday, benefits, bonuses, constant treats and investment in its' people.
Cons
Can be long hours (but that's home care), and a constant desire to grow the team members (both personally and professionally).
Very Flexible Care Agency
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 11, 2017
At 123 Home Care, I have never had a problem getting a shift covered or time for vacation.

Compensation is standard, and they don't go higher than $12/hr. Unfortunately, no other benefits.
productive and innovative
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 14, 2016
the most enjoyable part is helping the clients , you gain a lot of experience working with different people in different locations.
Very, very professional staffing company.
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2015
My main issue with this company is their lack of consideration for compensation on cases based on client needs (they should pay according to how much work the client requires). They staff your to far locations from your residence. But they pay you on time. Direct deposit. And the clients are phenomenal for the most part. They are so professional though, pleasant to talk to, easy to contact, and very, very good at sending out electronic emails about your shift confirmation, location, client name, points of contact for client, and issues/needs of client. Paperwork is so easy to get through. Clean, seamless rapport with staff.
Pros
$5 gift card if you bring all your credentials at time of interview, great case preparation, and easy to converse with staffing agent.
Cons
Compensation for far commutes and/or clients that require extensive assistance.
Excellent Staff
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles,CAMarch 26, 2015
Every case varies depending on the client. The staff running the company are incredibly kind, and always willing to work with their caregivers/CNA schedules. 123 Home Care is attentive to peoples needs and go above and beyond for every client.
Pros
Specifics depend on employee, always fair!
good place to learn
Human Resources Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 30, 2014
low pay & high expectations. coworkers were wonderful. management left a lot to be desired. everyone in my department received pay cuts after being promised a raise and salary