1845 Oil Field Services Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Stressful
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXJune 6, 2018
My coworkers and management were great, however the work environment was stressful due to the continuous changing on everyday procedures. Ideas that were given to higher ups to assist on these everyday procedures were loosely recognized.
Pros
paid 30 minute lunch
Cons
short staff and long hours.
Never again
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXMarch 15, 2018
This was my first and last oilfield related job. Definitely put a bad taste in my mouth. It’s been my unfortunate experience that unless you know someone or you go out of your way to suck up you will be sitting most of the time begging to be dispatched on a load. Total waste of my family’s time being away from home 3-4 weeks at a time and sitting around waiting on a load half of that time. Do not recommend.
Pros
Training
Cons
Pay, hours, home time, no loads
Rude untrustworthy, one star is too much for them
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXDecember 1, 2017
If you like rude dispatchers greedy and cutthroat upper management. You want to alternate day in night shift every day and never ask for a day off this is your place. They will make up fairy tales and not pay you for half your week. You probably have a 50% chance of getting a truck that will break down on a weekly basis. They really don't care about giving you a filthy truck with everything imaginable left in it. Drivers have been fired just for requesting a clean truck. Drivers are also given trucks completely infested with bed bugs. They really don't care about your quality of life just their ego and bottom line
Pros
Cons
Trucks have bed bugs. And filthy
Awful company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXNovember 17, 2017
The place has horrible management. Prime examples of oilfield politics here. Friends of the bosses get the best loads and others are forgotten. I was lied to multiple times. I once overhead them saying they quit loading trucks in certain areas to force drivers to places they didn't want to go and then blame the drivers for shutting that well down.
Cons
Management, communication, culture, pay, dishonesty
great job
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXJune 20, 2017
I enjoyed working for 1845 the job was steady after a very slow slump month but I had to look for a local job because I was gone almost a month to work out of town
Practice work environment
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXNovember 29, 2016
Steady work, stable hours, good benefits and PTO. Reviews are fair and done in professional manner. Co-workers are great and make time pass quickly.
Benefits
Cons
Environment
reviews
driver (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXJuly 3, 2016
How are you supposed to take something serious if a company is great but they more longer work for that company. Just saying
Fun and relaxed place to work
Driver Qualifications Mgr/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXFebruary 23, 2016
Good co-workers, family oriented. Alot of overtime because of the work load. Management was awesome to work with. The hardest part of the job was when it was busy we needed more help.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Alot of hours
Great atmosphere to work in
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 1, 2015
Loved job and Employees, like the fast pace and something different to challenge you every day. But got to slow and all had to come to end but ready for my next opportunity.