1st Choice Family Services

1st Choice Family Services Employee Reviews

clientdisabilitylovefamilyschedulefriendlyimproveflexible

Flexibility jn your schedules

Great place to work. Caring management. A growing small business with a big heart. 1stCFS is very receptive to ideas that can improve the lives of their staff and they take excellent care of their many clients.

Pros

Versatility in utilizing your skills as a young company

Cons

Growing pains as a young company

Good Health Care Benefits

The managerial team is very encouraging and positive. Many of your coworkers are welcoming and happy to work with you as a team member to get the job done. However, the work environment is based on how fast and hard you can work. During the first week, all of your work metrics are being tracked and compared to other employees and company productivity standards. I worked overnight 1:20 PM-11:50 PM (4 days a week).

Pros

Friendly

1st Choice Family Services insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

great employment

Great management, work flexibilityGood pay, benefits, and management treats employees like family.Overall great employment experience.

opportunity to grow and learn

I work with positive people. My supervisor is available at all hours to respond to questions. I feel like I make a difference. We receive continuing training in behavior, language development, strategies, and collaboration.

Relaxed and Family Oriented Company

Relaxed and Family Oriented Company that genuinely cares about all therapists and clients. A great fit for self-motivated and quick learners who enjoy on-the-job training.

Great company to work for

1CFS as a company and culture is great to work for. They really care about their employees and provide as much support as possible. this is probably the best place for you to work.

great place, great people

Working with clients you have the ability to improve the quality of life and feel that you are making a difference in someone's life.

Great Company, Great people

There is also an amazing team and staff to help you along the way. Definitely recommend this job if you're looking for not only fun. Thank you 1ST CFS for the oppurtunity.

Great job. I was able to get the hours I wanted while also being able to maintain the skills I needed for my future career. Work days were easy and I was able to get lots done.

Work by yourself

The job is not bad I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed my boss doesn’t matter what my co-workers told me. Supervisors are good. The best thing about this is that you work on your own.

Tough but family like

this is an impressive company. It can sometimes be a bit tough, But it's caring at the same time. Always keeps in mind of our health, Provide us with regular meals.

Pros

Flexible, Friendly

Flexible, Friendly

My life is one of the busiest life in the world, at least I think so. That's why it sometimes becomes tough for me to maintain regularity on my job. But this company always understands my problems, and have always been helpful

Pros

Flexible, Friendly

One of the nicest company I have ever seen

This company is one of the nicest companies I have ever seen. They take care of their stuff like family members. They gave us regular pay raises. Regular payment was their specialty.

Benefits

Good for a first time job or if you plan to have no outside life

Working at 1CFS you only have one shift that is full time and for most people it doesnt work with having an outide life. By the time you make it home at 12pm you want to go to sleep and by the time you wake up its time to go back to work.

Benefits

Awesome to work

It was a great Part-time Job, benefits are good and people at work are great people, everyone is respectful. Thank you 1cfs.

Pros

Good Health Care Benefits

Good Health Care Benefits

I love there a really great place to ill recommend anyone to work there. Great benefits health insurance discounts. If you're looking to build a future look to Amazon.

Pros

Management, freedom mostly

Very nice place to work.

Wish there was a full-time position. Job is convenient, in a very good area in which I live. As a part-time employee, there are no paid vacations, sick, or jury duty days, but I receive pay for selected holidays, which is a nice bonus since this is only a part-time position.

1CFS is a good working environment and provides opportunities.

1CFS is a company that works with many clients and provides a variety of opportunities depending on your interests. They have a collegial culture and are flexible; working with employees to accommodate their needs.

Best ceo

Working at 1CFS has been an amazing experience. There is so much room to grow! There is also an amazing team and staff to help you along the way. Definitely recommend this job if you're looking for not only fun but productive workspace! ;)

Pros

Great Time management

Fun place work easy

I love my job and the people that work hereEveryone is so nice and respectful.The managers are cool.Everyone gets treated like family.If you love a fast pace job then you should work here

Pros

Free lunches

Hard work

Seeing the Services Users with smiles on their faces. Learn about Autism. Management and staff are brilliant. Long hours. They did make you do sleep-ins a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1st Choice Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits