2020 Companies

2020 Companies insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Interview was great.

I haven’t yet started working but I’m excited to join this company! My manager seems really cool and the job seems awesome! The interview process was great and all of my questions were answered, it’s been a great experience so far.

February 28, 2022
Welcome to the team. We are excited to have you as part of 2020 Companies. Our Samsung programs have consistently provided rewarding experiences and growth for our employees. We hope that you've enjoyed your first month and we look forward to your continued growth. Our people are vital to providing high-quality experiences, support, and knowledge to our clients' consumers. Please feel free to reach out to us at community.relations@2020companies.com if you have any feedback. We pride ourselves on being an employee-focused company that provides an inclusive and supporting environment for our employees.

People centric culture that provides tools to succeed

People focused organization that makes changes every day to improve processes, culture, employee experience, and field support. My personal experience thus far has been excellent!

Amazing Company To Work For!

I absolutely love my position with 2020Companies. Awesome weekly or daily pay, amazing work environment, awesome managers and coworkers who really want you to succeed, lots of advancement opportunities, a company who is always looking out for their employees with certain perks, fun and ever changing, opportunity to connect with amazing people!

Goods are you’re at home a lotBad.. you hardly get to work

Could be better.. they hardly have any work for the reps. It’s on and off. Pay for travel could be better since task in store don’t take long. Good freedom

Was a fun job until they let my entire district go.

Was cool, decent pay and overall fun. You got to travel to different locations everyday multiple times a day. While getting paid. The people i work with were awesome as well.

April 29, 2022
Overall it seems like you enjoyed your role. We understand that some employees have a Very High Standard for their employer. We do our best to meet the needs of our employees from coast to coast. We'd like to know more about the 2-star rating so we can do our best to improve the employee experience for other employees like you. Please email us at community.relations@2020companies.com with any suggestions or feedback. Thank you for the kind words about our company and for being a part of our team. We wish you the best on your career path.

Awesome Job

It’s an awesome position with super flexible hours! Management is awesome. No micromanagement at all! You do your own thing. Pay is okay. However this is only part time and there’s not a lot of opportunity for growth which sucks because this is really a great company

Pros

Flexible hours, no micromanagement, diverse

Cons

No room for growth

April 29, 2022
Thank you for the 4-star review. We appreciate any time the word "Awesome" is used in a review of 2020 Companies. We try to provide multiple opportunities for growth for our employees. You might be surprised by what we have to offer. Your energy seems to be a perfect fit for the 2020 Companies brand. I would suggest talking to your manager about possible opportunities for growth within our company. If you can work FT, the growth opportunities are better. The Lady Lake area might also limit your opportunities as management positions are often needed in major cities. Chat with your manager. We want to provide growth opportunities for our employees. Thank you for bringing your positive energy to work. Our people make 2020 Companies a great place to work and grow.

Just started but

Recently started with the company and so far my expectations have been met. I used to work in retail job similar to this what I am currently doing merchandising/installing Liking this much better.

April 29, 2022
Thank you for the 4-star review. We are glad to know that we are meeting your expectations. Also, it is exciting to know that you've found merchandising/installing fulfilling. These roles tend to be an excellent fit for those that are handy and have a keen eye for detail. We look forward to providing you with support and a positive work environment. Our people make 2020 Companies a great agency to partner with for retail activations. Thank you for bring your skills to our agency.

Productive and flexible

Job allows flexible schedule and ability to navigate daily tasks effectively; work environment allows for formal and informal product knowledge. is designed to provide with a customer based approach to deliver key aspects of product details and services

March 31, 2022
Thank you for the 4-star review. We appreciate your thoughts about the work/life balance at 2020 Companies. We do our best to provide additional value to our employees through a flexible and supportive work environment. We appreciate the time you spent with our marketing agency, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Very easy and interactive work place

The workplace is great. The hours are flexible and the work life balance is very manageable. Overall work was not very challenging at all but it was very interactive.

March 31, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience with 2020 Companies. People who enjoy engaging with people are an excellent fit for our Samsung programs. Thank you for sharing your skills and talents with our 3PL Agency. We wish you the best in your new career path.

Flexibility, Fun, Encouraging!

2020 companies is by far the best part time job ever! When I first interview for this position, I let the hiring manager know that I am a full time student. Right off the bat, the manager congratulated me for continuing my education and even offered to give me time off if I ever need to focused on school. Essentially, this job allows me to maintain school and work while having fun. I even earned a scholarship for school! I plan to stay with this company as long as time permits me :)

Pros

Cool incentives such as the EPP program, supporting managers, balance work life, completions, Samsung swag, awesome customers

Cons

N/a

March 31, 2022
We appreciate the 5-star review. Our people make 2020 Companies a great place to work and grow. You are the key to our success. Thank you for bringing your positive energy and elevated customer support to work every day. We look forward to continuing to support your educational goals. Thank you for all that you do for our clients and their customers.

Culture focused on their people and advancement opportunities

My positive experience and feedback with 2020 Companies:Culture: 2020 Companies is focused on their people. I’ve had the privilege to be part of such a positive, dynamic, and supportive atmosphere.Through my tenure, I’ve witnessed this: empathy, constructive feedback, fostering a positive work environment, showing people they’re valued, praise/recognition, and a strong focus on work-life balance. Advancement Opportunities: Your success is taken seriously. This is the place to embrace growth and professional development.3-Years w/ 2020 Companies (Based on True Events): Field Sales Manager > District Manager > Program Analyst > TBD…Employees are encouraged to explore their full potential via self-awareness and self-development. When you bring value to the business and your accomplishments are acknowledged, you’ll grow within this company. It’s proven, 2020 Companies has funded and expanded their programs to enable these growth opportunities. How to advance? - Innovate, be proactive instead of reactive, excel in operations, do more than what you’re asked, follow-through, and commit to excellence. Don’t let your efforts and hard work go unnoticed, visibility and communication is critical to your success! - Engage with leadership and peers, develop partnerships, network with top performers, share best practices, and participate in mentorships.

Pros

Self-Development, Work-Life Balance, Teamwork, Collaborative, Dynamic, Challenging, Engaging, Supportive, Flexible, Professional/Career Development

March 31, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star review. We've been making a lot of changes to improve the employee experience. We want 2020 Companies to be a place where people can work and grow. We thrive on developing our people's skills and promoting employees to new levels. Happy employees produce better results and drive more business. Thank you for being a part of our continuing success. We look forward to your growth within our 3PL Marketing Agency.

Happy place to work

Working at sales cant be tiring sometimes but working with 2020 companies is fun. Theyre supportive and always there to help you if you have any questions.

March 31, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are proud to have talent like you as part of our team. We know that it takes unique skill and self-motivation to succeed in a sales role. We are glad that you've found our company a supportive and rewarding place to work. We look forward to your continued success. Thank you for being part of 2020 Companies.

I Want to utilize my skills, very productive and fun environment. Managers very helpful, teaching me how to strive. I haven't had a bad experience yet.

March 31, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are thrilled that you are having a positive experience working at 2020 Companies. Our managers are responsible for growing the next level of talent at 2020 Companies. We look forward to supporting your professional growth and becoming a partner in reaching your goals. Thank you for being a part of our success. We are glad you are here!

They don’t actually compensate their employees

They don’t properly reimburse you for your phone or milage… they are very vague so it seems like you’re getting a lot but you get nothing… I look for new employment everyday! You deserve better than this company that will basically use you to audit data for them. Milage is about 38 cents a mile but that’s after you have driven 70 miles …. So even on the clock you aren’t getting compensated from those miles driven… weekly pointless conference calls.. they promote anyone into management positions… the RMs themselves lie to get great numbers! Very shady company! Don’t put your car through this, find something else. Even with the pay you can easily deduct 200 monthly for just gas… which they may cover $50 of! They’re users!

March 31, 2022
I am concerned about your review. This doesn't sound like how we operate. I want to connect with you to see if there is a misunderstanding or how we can better support you. We are glad to have you as a current employee and would like to do our best to retain you and improve your experience. We understand that frustrating situation can happen. Let us do our best to improve your experience. I'd appreciate an email with details, so I can better serve you. community.relations@2020companies.com

Decent

Overall good company, just some ever changing management. Not very helpful when guidance is needed. Benefits are decent, but not cheap by any means. High turnover.

March 11, 2022
Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoyed our company, and we'd like to review your concerns more closely. We are always looking for ways to improve. Our benefits are reviewed annually and are selected to best meet the needs of the majority of our employees. We understand that benefits packages aren't one size fits all, and everyone has unique needs. We will continue to consider all feedback. Please email us at community.relations@2020companies.com.Thank you for your time with us, and we wish you the best.

Very nice place to work

Sadly the microchip shortage happened and i was laid off. Very nice treatment by management. They truly went above and beyond to help with anything. They were very kind about illnesses, time iff requests and making one feel valued.

Pros

Weekly paycheck, great management

Cons

Microchip shortages and supply to chain issues do cause layoffs.

March 31, 2022
Thank you for your review. I checked to see if we had any current openings in the Tulsa, OK area. Sadly we do not have any openings in your area right now.We understand the frustration of losing a position you enjoy due to situations out of your control. We are very glad that you had a positive experience with our company and hope you've found work. Please check back at 2020companies.com/careers for openings in your area. We'd love to have you back on our team.

Great place to work where values match up perfect to mine genuinely great people to work with and learn from

I love Samsung. I think the job is perfect and the company is extremely supportive. I can’t wait to experience this journey with some really amazing people

Pros

Great opportunity for growth

Cons

N/a

February 28, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad to have you as part of the team. We know that a supportive employee environment is essential for happiness and growth. We look forward to your continued success.

Geat place to work if you are familiar with 3PL and program work.

Lots of programs to consider and once your on the team, you have a better chance of getting into other roles. Not alot of growth, as managers stay for a long time, and sometimes plug employees from other programs into positions that should have been for those who know the program and the work.

Pros

Different types of programs available, Work/Life balance is not bad, Great place for those with a passion and willing to learn, not a lot is spent on development, so you need to have the passion to learn and grow yourself.

Cons

Often promote or transfer from within, but will put individuals in roles they are not capable of doing or will learn to do, causing additional work on others to get the job done

February 1, 2022
Thank you for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your detailed review. Your insights help us to better understand how our employees view working at 2020 Companies and what areas we can improve. We do have internal programs to help develop talent, and we understand that this is an area that we can continually improve. If you have specific thoughts on your career path, let us know. We want to develop our talent. You are correct; We provide an environment that encourages our managers to stay with us long-term. We do our best to make places for additional management positions to retain our next generation of talent. You invest in our clients and us every day, and we want to do the same for you. Please email us at: community.relations@2020companies.com

Amazing company with a great culture, great people, and opportunities for advancement.

Working for 2020 Companies has been a lifesaver for me! I started with the company over a year ago in a seasonal temporary position. After 3 months, the contract ended for that position and our manager helped all of us find new positions! I was then moved over to another program where I have been recognized and rewarded for my efforts and hard work. I have since moved into a more secure position within the company, have had interviews for advancement opportunities, have been asked for my support and candid feedback by upper management, and have been fully supported by my manager and peers. It has been hands down one of the best jobs I have ever had - with some of the best people I've ever worked for. I'm happy to be here, and I've encouraged others to come join our team. It's been a rewarding experience to work here, and I'm very grateful to be a part of this company.

Pros

Supportive managers, Advancement opportunities, Fun jobs, Work/life balance, Competitive pay, Recognition and Awards for great work.

February 1, 2022
We appreciate the 5-star review. Your career path is an example of what we strive to provide for our employees. However, this isn't always possible depending on the employee's location. We are thrilled to have you as part of our 2020 Companies' Team. Your dedication, patience, passion, and drive are easy to recognize, and we love to reward those skills and qualities within our company. We are glad that you've found job stability and are happy with your growth within our organization. Dell has been an unbelievable partner. They appreciate and support our passion for growing our talent. We've even had a few employees move from our program to Dell (and vice versa). We want the best for our employees, and we do what we can to support their success. We appreciate you and look forward to your continued success.

Its good pay but they ask you to do a lot and don't even realize it

You clean devices most of the day. You're supposed to train Blue Shirts but theyre never motivated to sale whatever you need them to. Management shows up once a month if youre lucky lol

Pros

long lunch, good pay

Cons

management non-existent

February 1, 2022
We are disappointed to learn about your experience. We've been activating in retail stores for multiple years for our Samsung client. We have a pretty impressive success rate of sales and brand consideration. Each store location has its own highlights and challenges. We do our best to provide our employees with tips and tricks to create connections and improve the employee experience. We recommend that you work with your manager to devise a way to improve your connection with store associates. If you need to reach out to us directly for additional support, please email us at community.relations@2020companies.com. We want this role to be as rewarding as possible. We look for the opportunity to add additional value to your experience. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.We look forward to working with you to improve your experience.

Not micro managed. But job is boring and repetitive

Depending on what brand you represent. The job is boring and repetitive. They keep adding new duties to your job without giving you a raise. Your manager is a joke, doesn't really care about the people. Work like balance sucks.

Pros

No micro managed.

Cons

Short lunches, over worked, work life balance, no holidays off. Can't request time off during various periods in the year.

February 28, 2022
We appreciate your feedback. However, we are disappointed that the job isn't currently a fit for you. It looks like you are still employed with us, so we'd like to work with you to improve your experience. I believe that some of your concerns seem to be unique and should be something that can be adjusted to improve your experience. Please email us at community.relations@2020companies.com. Thank you for being part of our company; we hope that you'll reach out through email so we can better serve you. We look forward to improving your work-life.

Common questions about 2020 Companies

Answered by current and former employees at 2020 Companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2020 Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.7Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
4.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight