2020 Companies Employee Reviews

Competitive and motivational
Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2019
They're on the job training is awesome and so is there morning pep talks ,they help you get ready and get you in the mood to do some great work. 20/20
gave me the confidence I needed to be a great salesmen.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Hot outside
Do not apply
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2019
Not worth the headache, everything they tell you in the interview is a lie. No place for advancement. I worked there for 3 years, i trained everybody but never got promoted to the trainer position. I received a raised when i put my 2week notice in
Fun great learning experience
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 1, 2019
Working for 20/20 was fun. Learned alot about salesmanship. Just certain things with management and the nature of the beast rubbed me the wrong way.
Never met manager. They never trained me, and lied about almost everything.
Syndicated merchandiser Samsung (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 23, 2019
Did not get paid for 6 weeks. When I complained I was terminated.
Was paid for my hours, put was stiffed on my mileage. Work anywhere
else unless you're desparate.
I may not have had the full 2020 experience.
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  IdahoJuly 11, 2019
I worked for the Samsung contract for a period of time and had management from both 2020 and Samsung. Most of the time it was good work. The only drawback was the instability in the hours they sometimes work 30ish hours and other times 40ish hours and call it full time, but i dont know if 2020 had any say in the hours. It felt like Samsung and 2020 at times had different goals making meeting expectations difficult at best from time to time.
Pros
Pay was good for the type of work
Cons
Benefit and medical seemed to get worse every couple of years.
You can be weeks without work
Syndicated Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2019
Been with the company for a while, it was good at the beginning til late last year 2018, salaried employees went to hourly and hours where cut, I'm lucky of I get 20 hours a week. After many years of service Im giving up on 2020companies.
Pros
Paid travel time
Cons
Lots to list
Not a bad place
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 15, 2019
This is a good company for the most part. My only thing I don't like it the schedule. Not very flexible and have to give up your weekends. Other than that a lot of great opportunities!
Lies lies lies
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 10, 2019
They expect you to keep working there with less than full time hours even though you’re hired on as a FT employee. They promise that more hours are coming and they just don’t. In different stores every day so it’s a plus to always have new scenery and different people to interact with, but using your own car and that adds wear and tear prematurely.
Great place to cut your teeth
National Sales and Marketing FiOS Retail channel (Former Employee) –  East coast region USMay 1, 2019
Very good company overall. I learned a lot from them. I met a great group of people that I still stay in touch with today. Work life ratio can be a bit uneven if you do not watch it.
Good salary, poor communication
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 13, 2019
All 3rd party work so No clients, No work. Zero training.... Very flexible -I work as I choose, but there are rarely any hours. Must have own tools and supplies.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Low/inconsistent hours
Company Doesn't Pay Owed Commission
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 13, 2019
After resignation, I was not compensated for commission that was owed to me. I took photographic documentation of my sales, and intend to contact my state's labor protection agency. A typical day at work for me entailed standing on a lease line inside of Wal-Mart, not inside of a Reliant NRG store as expected. I would often be transferred to other stores an hour away from the store I expected to work at, and I would even be informed of it the morning of work and even the middle of the work day. I learned how to refine my sales pitch and how to deal with customers that feel they are being harassed. Management pushed micromanaging to the absolute limit which lowered morale of hard-working employees. Workplace culture is very high-demanding and tense. Hardest part of the job is actually acquiring a sale. Most enjoyable part of the job was having an hour long lunch.
Pros
Hour long lunch
Cons
Stressful, Toxic Management, Misleading job description
Not set up for success.
Lead Mobile Sales (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTMarch 6, 2019
No leadership, horrible management, and a lot of stress from incredibly rude and ignorant managers. The pay was good. The hours were weak. But my main concern is that this company likes to pull the wool over your eyes and cloud your senses with enthusiastic but false promises. It's not worth the pay or stress. Training was an absolute joke and there isn't anyone to help you succeed and properly do the duties that are assigned. I'd be surprised to see this company last another year. Don't waste your effort, you will never get back the Incredible waste of time that this company takes from you. 2020 is where souls go to die. One of the worst and rudest managers I've ever had the horrible pleasure of working for.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Training, management, stress
Great Team and staff
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 20, 2018
Sometimes the programs end without notice, but the experience you have with these projects is so fun and they usually pay well. The hardest part of the job is trying to seem you're not having too much fun
The company was a great place to work at just not for me
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 2, 2018
Stay focus at all times and there’s no telling how many sales you can make in a day and it was a very simple job you stand around talking to customers all day
Great place to grow
Regional West Coast Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 26, 2018
you get the wealth of knowledge from so many individuals. company care about their employees and goes the extra mile to help out. help them achieve their goals and they offer the sky in my opinion
Great People
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 11, 2018
2020 is a good company to work for. Good management and great people. I would highly recommend.

A typical day at work- Work hard and play hard
What you learned- Hard work pays
Management- Good
Workplace Culture- Good

We work in a fast paced environment that requires you to suite up and show up every day.
Work harder not smarter
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 10, 2018
Unfortunately the motto was not always in the best interest of its employees. The program was set up incorrectly and took too long to right the ship. Not what you know, but who you know lets you extend your career at this company.
Pros
Decent pay and Bonuses
November 4, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a less-than-ideal time with us at 2020. In order to understand better, we'd like to hear more context around "not what you know...who you know" comment. We take pride in our ability to nurture and grow those who are interested in upward movement, so we want to be sure we are on the right track. Our email is: community.relations@2020companies.com if you'd like to chat privately.

Terrible place to work
CORPORATE RECRUITER- REMOTE (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 8, 2018
From the top down this place is run like a mad house. The corporate employees have no real idea what is going on. In the field the situation is worse!!
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
A absolute waste of your time
Interviewed (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALOctober 4, 2018
I interviewed for this company with great hope that the reviews were wrong. When I tell you everything I read about the hiring process is true. I was given an interview date and time, but was never called. Then I was texted on the next day and asked what day would I be free to interview again? Which I replied that same day and time. Still did not call until past the scheduled time. By then it was a wrap,
I knew what I heard and read was the truth.

This company is a JOKE! The most unprofessional so called established company I have ever encountered. The interviewer asked me questions about my past experience and job qualifications and the background noise was like a child's birthday party. I just didn't feel like accommodating this type of Foolery! Unprofessional and pathetic.

I ended the call by saying Thanks but no Thanks! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
Pros
NOne
Cons
Waste of your time
November 9, 2018

Hello, and thank you for your candid feedback. We are sorry you had a disappointing experience. We will look into the situation and make sure communication efforts are more clear on the manager's part. Unfortunately, many of our managers are in-store when conducting phone interviews, but we will continue to investigate better ways of handling the background noise. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out to community.relations@2020companies.com.

Collaborative & Caring Group
Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 24, 2018
Great place to learn and grow professionally. I get to work with some of the most diligent and creative people in the industry which makes every day a learning curve.
Pros
Quick-pace, Fun people, Vertical mobility
Cons
Some outliers that are not representing what 2020 is about.
October 2, 2018

Thank you for submitting this review! We are humbled and grateful for those who are a part of our unrelenting and positive team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2020 Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight