2020 Companies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
temporary assignment
Staff accountant, 2020companies (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 25, 2018
I was not pleased with the Finance/Accounting department for this Employer at all. Not friendly or willing to help with learning the resources to perform your job duties. Management was not professional at all.
Working there was easy
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 1, 2018
Products were fairly easy to sell. Most folks like entertainment and it was rather easy to give them choices. We added HBO, and other features to their billing.
Not enough hours to stay with company
Syndicated merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Nora Springs, IAJune 15, 2018
I left the company after maybe 3 weeks of employment. I was given 2 stores per week. My district manager clearly didn't care if i had work. I love to work it keeps me focused, engaged this job did neither. I was treated as though i didn't know how to do my job. I was happy to accept employment I left disappointed.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Poor management
Relaxed informative workplace
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  NJMay 25, 2018
Since Workin with this company I have been properly informed about all endeavours, even when some things are not properly set in place they recover and communicate quickly which is very important. The pay is prompt as long as you get everything done on your part and the management is not condescending which is quite refreshing.
Pros
Good pay, effective approaches
Cons
No coverage
Great
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2018
I really enjoyed working for 2020 companies. Self managed. Have meetings regularly to help motivate. Everyone in the team was very motivated. Some things proved hard but managers were helpful.
Pros
Great compensation, and motivation
Good Company
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 9, 2018
2020 is a great company with a good culture. they are limited to the expectations of their clients. So long as a client is growing 2020 will as well. They love to promote from within
Pros
Good leadership
benefits
very stressful sales position
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 8, 2018
Although there was proficient management, it was difficult to close sales. Also, training was brief and inconsistent. Standing for many hours a day made work uncomfortable and stressful.
Pros
great co-workers and management
Cons
short breaks and long hours standing
Bad Training & Worse Management
Experimental Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 28, 2018
My typical day would be arriving at the Metro PCS address I was approved for. Sometimes the employees of Metro knew I was coming and the other ones just wasn't told about it.
Pros
They pay on time.
Cons
It's not going to pay all your bills.
Fun easy work, pays well
Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 25, 2018
Enjoy working here so far. It's a very laid back job & enjoy my employees. I enjoy interacting with customers. My supervisor is pretty cool. I have no complaints thus far about the company. I would like to work more for the company.
Pros
Laid back, good pay
Cons
Would like more hours
Location and Manager not desirable
Samsung specialist (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJanuary 19, 2018
Working for 2020 companies as a Samsung rep was not the greatest experience I've had. The location inside the Best Buy I worked for was fairly slow and was paired with the Best Buy wireless team. The staff I worked with didn't seem to care very much about their jobs or knowing the products well enough just to get by.
Pros
Slight discount
Cons
Staff, Best Buy wireless staff, management was inattentive.

Want to know more about 2020 Companies?

Ask a question
Great Company with Rapid Growth
Sales (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJanuary 16, 2018
2020 is a great company with rapid growth. There are great opportunities for advancement if you're willing to put in the effort. Its a great place to start as an entry level position and advance throughout the company.
Pros
Financially strong company with rapid growth and job opportunities
Great Place, Diverse Culture and Experience
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 16, 2018
Such a great environment for those who are ambitious and will to learn. Love the fact that people can be a sales rep in the field one day, then move into Corporate trainer and then into field management. If you get bored, you won't here as I've had 4 different jobs working in anything from recruiting, training, to operations. We are a fast paced environment with some great brands to represent, among the largest in the world
Pros
benefits, 401k matching, career growth, automony
Cons
competitive environment
field sales manager
Samsung Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 13, 2018
I am with the samsung campaign with 2020 so most of my interactions are with samsung and not 2020. the only time i contact 2020 management is for compensation issues or time off. For the amount of work i do and time i spend away from family is not worth the compensation i get from 2020 at all.
Great place to work..
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 12, 2017
You get to make your on shift ,so it's up to you if you want 25 hrs or more. Plus I get to control my time off. Just love it. I can choose my break times. You do have to be a Sign Spinner . But you will enjoy every minute.
Pros
You work independently
no training
Field Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2017
my manager was a nice person but she did not know anything about how to train people. i should have been assigned to work with someone for a month but after two days of training I was put on my territory when i called asking for help i was told that i was trained for that i said ok stayed for one hour trying to figure the problem i know then this was not the job for me.
Pros
work by yourself
Cons
no real training
Great Company!
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDNovember 8, 2017
Generous pay compared to minimum wage in my area. Management isn't too bad. My manager was pretty straightforward; it's just a little tough to get in contact with your manager if you have an issue. I was offered a bonus for becoming a team member within a certain timeframe. Team members are awesome. It's almost like you get to work at your favorite stores temporarily to experience what it's like working there before you choose it as a career.
Pros
Compensation, Great colleagues, Bonuses, Flexible schedules, Everything is done online or over the phone
Cons
Lack of communication, delayed checks, geo-tracking, must verify hours worked
not high job reliability
Sprint Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 24, 2017
Low job security, 50/50 chance of bad management. good pay. i liked the job i had but jobs were not always reliable as i got only 28 days notice i was being laid off from my job and this was not unusual for this company. i was told i would get severance pay and i did not.
Official response from 2020 Companies
October 27, 2017

Thank you for leaving an honest review. We are disappointed your experience was not excellent. At times our clients decide to end a program, and although we attempt to find a spot for everyone displaced, we are sorry we could not in your case. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Loved my manager but..
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAOctober 20, 2017
I had a great relationship with my manager, however, there was some cronyism in the company that took a position away from me. This resulted in me leaving the company for a better opportunity.
Pros
Good Job, good exp
Cons
Management can be problematic, no advancement
Official response from 2020 Companies
October 27, 2017

Hello, and thank you for reaching out. We are glad you had an overall good experience. If there are concerns about not hiring qualified people, please feel free to reach out so we can address the issue. community.relations@2020companies.com.

Bad Employer
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  East Meadow, NYOctober 9, 2017
No one cares if you make it or don't, just focused on selling even if it means stealing other peoples social security numbers and reusing them, Company shut down shortly after i worked there and my team was stolen from me and moved to another company behind my back.
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, no stability, terrible compensation
This was a great place to work
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 6, 2017
You have a lot of independence. The Pay is really nice. You get to learn new things and it fits right in if you have a busy life. You get a device to use for 3 weeks, the management are great and encouraging. You never feel alone and you can always call or text them if you have questions.
Pros
Get to use a new device
Cons
Temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2020 Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight