212 dental care Employee Reviews

love it here
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 9, 2019
Working at 212 Dental Care is wonderful. Been working for this company for nearly a year now and I can say the work environment and culture is phenomenal.
Workplace harassment
Appointmnet settler (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 8, 2019
You hardly ever make appointments and when you do, make sure you got everything correct or you will be called insulting names like I did by one of the young girls in insurance.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Basically a scam cold call center
Cold Caller (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 29, 2018
Do not waste your time, these people are very deceptive, this position has nothing to do with “appointment setting”, all you will do is cold calling strangers in New York who most of them will either cuss you out or hang up on you, there are endless cons to this job but honestly its not even worth my time writing it, just DONT DO IT!
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Everything else is a con
A joke
Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 29, 2018
From the minute I began working there I knew it would not be long term, but it was ok money in the meantime. It is a new office being run by people in an entirely different state, with no idea what they are doing. The place has not even been open 6mos, and they have already terminated 90% of their staff due to poor decision making on their part. Not only this, but they terminated us right before the holiday, with not even a bonus or Christmas party to soften the blow. They coldly mass emailed everyone, with the ridiculous offer of re-employment should things turn around, like anyone would ever trust them again. They slowly began laying people off for one thing or another to save money, cut all extra incentives/bonuses for positive reviews, had you resign new contracts that stated different pay rates for different things that you were originally quoted upon being hired, then eventually wiped out the majority of the staff. They are wasting money with unnecessary positions like “treatment coordinator” who does a cross between a dental assistant and hygienist job and check in check out, where normal offices utilize their front desk person for such things. It’s just a really odd place, and the direction the company is headed shows exactly that...no actual direction at all.
Pros
Nice group of people within the office to work with
Cons
Shady management and company policies.
they turn good employees in to monsters
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2018
slave driver, no consistency, no understanding, high stressed environment, loves to fire. no remorse, heart of stone. run run run run run run far away from them. get out while you can
Terrible
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLDecember 14, 2018
Don't do it!!! Im warning you ahead because I made the same mistake. Outbound cold calls. Very rare that you would book an appointment which means they will fire you. I left after I realized how bad it was
Pros
Hour lunch, Free coffee, tea
Cons
No motivation by manager, you will get fired if you don't make sales
Unprofessional & unorganized company to work for!
Representative, Coach (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLDecember 12, 2018
This company has good pay and great employees but upper management will fire you for no reason and then refuse to tell you why they let you go. It's extremely unprofessional to work for a company and not get a personal call about WHY exactly you're being fired or even a warning on what you could do to fix it or make it better. No warning or pointers on what to do better, they just fire you. A company shouldn't label your termination as: "lack of performance" when you start out making appointments, train a entire campaign and then on top of that, still manage to make it to work after having a death on the family. It's not the end of the world but I just think if they appproach termination a bit different, it could save a lot of confusion.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Upper management
Stay far away
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 7, 2018
The area supervisor was great but the owners were the worst. One would constantly remind us that it was a "dictatorship. " everyone was constantly on edge. Didn't mail my final check either.
Do not get your hopes up
Receptionist/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 10, 2018
This Job is full of b.s do not waste your time going you will get hired to get fired interview was Two question training is $10 if you make it past training then $15 ... are you currently working and when can you start there is no background check or drug test. Went into training for ONE day right after training I got a call saying please do not come back for the next day, management is down your back looking for you to breathe hard to send you home the training SUCKS but the workers are nice. there is a lady that will introduce her self to you saying the boss are looking when its really her and the boss son watching you walking past the training room every 10 seconds to write your name on the paper for your call not to return the next day
Pros
there coffiee, tea ect
Very unprofessional
Appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 7, 2018
I was hired for appointment setter. Went for one day for training. Nothing happened out of ordinary. I was called later that after I got home and was told not to return. The person on phone could not give me a reason what so ever. Only thing I can think is that I questioned their ethics and if they offered health insurance(they dont). I seems all they hire is very young prettty girl that they owners seem to ogle over.
RUN don't walk
Sales (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 18, 2018
Worst place I ever worked. Micromanagement to the second with cameras and managers standing over your back. Called in late was not able to go back to work, said manager will call me but never did.
Pros
Nice office building
Cons
Micromanagement and turnover
nice job but the owners yell like they are your parents
Dental Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 12, 2018
My manager was great and working wasn't very difficult but they fire people for no reasoning . you can be an extremely hard worker but they will let you do go for no reasoning.
Pros
great managers, easy environment
Cons
its a call center job, owners
Great employees but......
Opener (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 19, 2018
Although the employees there were great the working hours was extremely long, only because it took up the whole day, the outbound calls in sales are horrible, my jaw would hurt everyday from constantly repeating myself 600-700 times a day for 7 long hours, 5 days a week!!! Manager there is great, but the boss is horrible! He complains for EVERY little thing, we was constantly being watched had to raise hands just to use the restroom. Felt like I was in school when this is supposed to be a JOB! Couldn’t even get up to say hi to a couple of people without it being an issue from the “boss”!
Pros
Coffee, water, tea and the extra money that can be gained
Cons
feels like your in grade school all over again
if i could put no stars i would
cold caller (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 10, 2018
NO COLD CALLING my you know what!!! its on a baiting system, auto dialer just because were not dialing the number doesn't mean its not cold calling. this is the type of job you want to work at if your considering suicide because odds are it will give you that extra push your looking for
Pros
Two Hot Chicks when you walk in
Cons
everything
its a great work environment and lots of opportunities.
dental assistant (Former Employee) –  286 Madison aveAugust 27, 2018
it is a great dental office to start as a dental assistant, they give you opportunity to learn and there schedule is flexible. Coworkers are good to work with.
Pros
good opportunities, good work enviroment, flexible schedule
Cons
have to work on sundays
Enjoyed the experiences.
Treatment Plan Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2018
This is like an express dental office. Very overwhelming and challenging. Very competetive environment as you must compete with co worker for patient. Over all a good experience.
Organized and collaborative work environment
Dental Hygienist (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Midtown New York, NYJune 20, 2018
212 Dental is one of the most organized and well managed dental offices I have ever worked for. Since the office maintaines a very busy schedule, floor supervisors and managers play an important role in the office. Assisted hygiene really helps the schedule flow smoothly. Dental assistants turn over rooms, take dental X-rays and intra-oral pictures. Therefore, as a hygienist I have enough time to focus on providing above standard comprehensive care to each patient.

The working environment in the office is very pleasant. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. It really is about teamwork in 212 dental.
Pros
Organized
Great office
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2018
A typical day for me at work would be
- ensure patient satisfaction
- ensure minimal wait time for patients in the lobby/ chair
Hardest part of the job would be that the office can get a bit stressful on a busy shift.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone work together as a team.
Management is wonderful here at 212 Dental. They are always available to listen to your concerns and always find a way to help you grow within the field. You are given opportunities to gain more experience. For those who needs extra help, there is always someone who is willing to train and help them learn.
Pros
Given many chances to learn and grow within the field.
Cons
- no break room, small break area, no health insurance.
212 Dental is a good stepping stone!
Treatment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  212 Dental CareJune 15, 2018
212 Dental is a good place to gain experience if you are planning on working in the dental field, or if you just want to gain some customer service skills. Some days are busier than others, but for the most part the work is manageable and the work environment is moderately relaxed.
Mission Driven
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2018
- Mission-driven, even as the company continues to grow and expand.
- Willing to change and adapt. Always looking for a better way of doing things.
-Flexible work environment
-Fast-paced
Cons
compensation/benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 212 dental care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4