21st Century Fox Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Execellent place to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 8, 2018
I love my group, I love my bosses, I really love this studio. It's a wonderful place to work with a great work-life balance. I'm sad it will be purchased by Disney.
FOX experience
Senior Iseries Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 3, 2018
Great management, Great working atmosphere. VP of IT is a very dynamic person. Other management is also providing clear guidelines. Working atmosphere is excellent
Working at 20th Century Fox was an exciting environment
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 1, 2018
Working at 20th Century Fox was an exciting environment as you are very close to the entertainment industry and get a hands-on behind the scenes look at how the machine works.
No idea why 21st Century Fox is on here...
Never worked here. (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 23, 2018
No idea why 21st Century Fox is on here...I have never been affiliated with 21st Century Fox in any way. Have no basis from which to make any assessment.
Great work/life balance, great people
Sr Coord Global Digital Svc (Current Employee) –  Century City, CAJuly 20, 2018
Great work/life balance, great people, supportive/encouraging with learning curves/training with new skills, take chances with those with a solid CV and good fit with the team.
great projects
Senior Assets Manager & Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 17, 2018
worked on several film projects for various production companies all under the umbrella of 20th century fox the opportunities were very gratifying and I enjoyed the projects
Pros
compensation was above average
The challenge of design is amazing with 20th Century Fox
Digital Foreman / Mechanical Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 2, 2018
I loved working for FOX, some of the most challenging days I have ever encountered. It forced my math and science skills to be on point and you never know what is going to happen from minute to minute. Adapt, Improvise and overcome. Just make it happen. Such a fun time
Committed to the growth of the Company and it's employees
Coordinator, Public and Government Affairs (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 20, 2018
The parent company of 20th Century Fox, Fox Television, Fox News and Fox International is a multi-platform company that makes an effort to create a cohesive unit with open communication across businesses.
Pros
Enourages all manner of well being among employees
Cons
Under a sale. Limited growth opportunities.
So cool
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAMay 30, 2018
Woirking at FOX was like working on a Studio tour, everyday you walked in knowing this is where the magic happens. The community was strong and always had something going on!
great job working with a wonderful team
Publicity Asstnt for Bdcast and Print Publicists (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2018
Wonderful working environment in a chaotic atmosphere involving marketing and publicity for the film industry. Learned much about the importance of branding and confidentiality in regards to regards to marketing of films.
Pros
just a fun job
Fair
Media Resources Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 25, 2018
Not very family friendly schedules. Better suited for bachelors, or professionals with adult children. Daily Hire Contracts which means not everyone is guaranteed a 40 hour workweek.
Pros
Fair Living wage
Cons
Daily hire- no 40hr weekly guarantees monthly income varies.
Loved every minute!
Theatrical Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 25, 2018
I loved my internship at FOX. I wish it would have been full-time like the other studios offer, but it was an amazing experience. FOX really takes care of their interns.
Good company to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2018
I was a consultant for three months. Manager was very professional.
Learned how manager set up supporting excel files that would be the documentation to support the information in the Forms 5500.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Manager was very busy no
Great learning experience
Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2018
I was Production Intern and I worked with the production team behind the scenes. I got to experience the Super Bowl at Discovery Green. I got to work the cameras.
Pros
super bowl
Cons
Not paid
0311/Infantry
United States Marine Corps (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 3, 2018
I really enjoyed being in the Marines i joined when i had just turned 19 years old so i was pretty young when i decided to become a US Marine. I did a lot of training from learning how to use a gas mask in case of a chemical attack
Great company, Great people!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 30, 2018
I had the pleasure of working at Fox in several roles. Overall, this is a FANTASTIC company that knows how to treat its employees. They often seek to fill vacancies from within, but many folks I knew would never leave their roles because they absolutely loved what they do. The work is interesting, challenging, and most importantly -- fun. Every day is different, but in a good way. If you get the opportunity to work here -- take it!
Pros
GREAT people. Challenging work. Everyday is something new & interesting.
Cons
Not much
Internship
5 SPORTS Internship (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2018
The hours were few and far between. No prospects for a full time position. However, I was exposed to various aspects of television production and assistant duties.
Pros
Friday Night Football
Cons
Not enough hours
Nice place to work with very nice people.
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2018
I enjoyed the environmanet and I really grew to love the management team. Proud to be a part of the company however I need to seek higher paying positions.
Fox
Master Control Operator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIApril 10, 2018
It was a master control operator part time position. It was minimal hours, but the pay was really low. I would not recommend the position to others because it was overnights as well.
Great place to learn as a Manager
Director, Advertising and Promotion (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 29, 2018
Great benefits but the company lacks heart. Senior Managers, manage up and do not promote their hard working team members. Get in young, learn and leave as soon as possible. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer!
Benefits