21st Century Healthcare Employee Reviews

A productive work environment that celebrates birthdays
Bulk Handler & Packer (Former Employee) –  2119 S. Wilson St. Tempe, AZ. 85282June 20, 2018
One must locate and take to the packing room all the materials needed to package bulk vitamin pills into bottles or jars for wholesale to retail sale.
Pros
They have a cookout style luncheon for bonuses
Good environment. Good and productive place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 29, 2018
It was a good environment to be at and had very many friendly people. Managers were very helpful and good advisors. Showed and trained new employees to get the hob done the right way
Great Place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 11, 2018
Its a great place to work good benefits and potential for advancement. Working with some of the ingredients can get a little overpowering. Good management that takes care of their people.
A good company
Marketing and Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 21, 2018
I was an intern here for two summers. 21st Century is a professional and hardworking company. All people there are helpful and kind. The jobs are not within my target job after college, but if they were, I would gladly work there full time.
Beware
Staff member (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Worst place to work. People are unkind and management are rude, demanding and awful. Toxic environment . Days are long and nobody appreciates your efforts.
Pros
Fun tasks
fast paced work enviorment
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Great if your looking for a stable job with good benefits. Poor management no room for growth if you don't kiss the bosses behind. no matter how hard you work, or great people & leadership skills you may have.
Pros
stable job good benefits
Cons
no room for growth
Poor workplace. Very unorganized workplace
Compression Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 13, 2017
Poor pay and many kids hired during my period of working here. They don’t hire on experience. They just want the job done and don’t care how it’s really is done
Pros
Mon-Thursday
Cons
Short breaks, GMP usage 3/10
Easy going work place and friendly staff
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  S Siesta LnNovember 6, 2017
Working here was a good experience, the staff was very friendly, the managers were helpful and on top of everything. The job itself wasn't very demanding, the hardest part was showing up on time which wasn't an issue at all.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
short breks
Interesting Line of work and fast paced atmosphere
Medicaid & Waiver Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 3, 2017
A company very dependent on technology. My first introduction to working with government entities. The owner and board have had clear direction for 21 years. However, the new manager they have hired for an expansion department is not suitable to lead a team and they have experience extremely high turnover.
You always get your 40 hours
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 19, 2017
Supervisors will talk bad about you, to there superiors to not see progress and move up and take there position. I recommend this job if you want to gain work experience and want to learn how to operate a forklift.No room to move up and very poor Management This company doesn't care about there workers.
Pros
Always get your 40 hours
Cons
No room to Move up
Wonderful
Vice President of Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 21, 2017
I'm very sorry that I opted to relocate and give this job up. This company is a wonderful company to work for. They are going to be a force in their industry for a long time.
Pros
Workplace culture is that of a family orientation
Cons
none that I noticed
fun place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 22, 2016
All in all this company is a good place to work. It has amazing people and fun yearly events and little picnic meals almost quarterly. You get to where your own clothes and have fixed hours.
Pros
fair pay if willing to work
Cons
Team work in a fast productivity environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 21, 2016
Operate machines following accurate specifications and procedures. Be a team player in order to meet daily production goals. Work under pressure and handle various tasks at one time. Very organized and work with different kinds of raw materials, peels with prevention of contamination. Responsible of labeling with correct information of the product according to: Lot#, Item #, Exp Date. Update all records daily by writing the right information and keeping the books updated and Q C.
Drive: Class 1 Forklifts, Class 2 Reach Forklift, Class 3 Electric Pallet, Class 4 Forklift.
My review
CHHA CNA LONGTERM CARE (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 9, 2016
Drive from one patient to the next help with there personal care, take vitals, observe there condition, There care has varied from one to the next, I have respect for all my patients, help with all there needs if on care plan. Report any changes in health to case manager.
Management works with us, Co workers are great they help with any concerns. Driving is the hardest part of the job some days I drive over 100 miles a day. I love my patients I look forward to seeing them 2-3 times a week, and they always tell me how much they appreciate me.
Pros
lunch at our leisure
Cons
take the good with the bad
Fast paced service delivery and goal oriented leadership
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 7, 2016
Working at this company is like having an extended family. Everyone is very much willing to assist you in getting to resolutions rather than becoming part of the problem.
Pros
good company leadership
Cons
poor planning
Laid back enviornment
ASN & Distribution Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 30, 2016
A typical day consisted of working on data entry for PO's and helping out with the shipping department as much as possible.
Co-workers did the best to meet the daily quota.
Pros
easy work
Cons
Short breaks, some people did not put effort into their work
Productive but boring
Packaging Dept. Back up lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe,AZApril 26, 2014
dragging a quiet boring morning but after lunch we laughed a little just trying to enlighten someone's day so that they can enjoy work but it all depended on our leads mood.We were told we talked too much and they treated us like kids. I learned that do your best and don't let people ruin your day and treat others as you would like to be treated,respect,and follow the rules of the company.Your co-workers are like your second family so be kind and respect your elders and enjoy working together.The hardest part is getting to know and trust your co-workers and learning to do the job right without making to many mistakes.The most enjoyable part of the job is when we would all laugh and have fun and we pushed out work orders without any mistakes and enjoyed the company picnic at kiwanis park.
Pros
Bonus every 6 months
Cons
Not enough breaks for standing on your feet for 10 hours, health insurance to expensive
The workers there are amazing and really don't complain
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 28, 2013
They are a good company but they could make it way better for there workers that they work really hard but they don't get the credit that they deserve
Pros
Bouneses on holidays, always had 40 hours every week
Cons
Short brakes, not enough brakes, not being able to do more things to help out the company
Great Company & overall Home Health Agency
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKNovember 7, 2013
Would consider continuing with them for part-time, however, I am looking for full-time position with benefits with consistent schedule.
Pros
Great pay and independence
Cons
Inconsistent income, large driving range
Very learning enviroment
HHA (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 8, 2013
management is always there if anyone need them. co-workers r great to get along with, got to spend more time with your patients
Pros
good pay, learned something everyday
Cons
to much driving