nothing• Oversee or complete all aspects of accounts receivable, purchasing, accounts payable, financial statements, payroll, and budget creation, marketing, trending logs and projection data, human resources, and insurance and vendor negotiations.
• Maintained a highly above-average billing ratio and patient collections.
• Traveled to different facilities to help guide employees with protocols.
• Significantly reduced outstanding account receivables over 90 days.
• Advised patients in compliance with hospital’s policies and procedures for financial responsibility at the time of service.
• Followed proper insurance protocol, which included verifying eligibility and benefits, obtaining pre-certification, and billing as directed.