21st Century Oncology Employee Reviews

Changes & Still No Progress
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 26, 2018
21C contains a lot of great people who truly care about what they do, yet they are miserable...This is due to poor management choices, out-dated applications to ensure efficiency of daily duties & lack of collaboration which leads to redundancy of efforts.
Pros
Great employees who care!
Cons
Low pay, inconsistency & very reactive environment
ok
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 12, 2018
Working for 21st Century Oncology is pretty okay. Has its ups and downs like most jobs. But its great when you can go to work and do what it is you one loves doing and that is helping out patients.
Pros
patients
Cons
managment
My office was a great place to work
William Letson, Jr. MD (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLNovember 6, 2018
I loved my patients and co workers. We worked as a team to help the patients get better mentally, physically, and emotionally. The hardest part of the job is that we find out our patients have a positive cancer sesult.
Wasn't told what I have been told since the interview
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 31, 2018
Was told what I was going to be offered is the cap, but they came back offering more when I got the job interview. Was told i would not be thrown to the wolves and would receive training and received none (jsink or swim) was just say at my desk and had to figure out everything by myself.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
poor training
Total chaos, loud and poorly managed. It smells like urine. Lack of work space for employees that results in turnover of employees.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCOctober 26, 2018
AUA is poorly managed Urological Facility. Patients' are herded like sheep and have no idea how poorly they're being cared for. Get em' in get em' out. Every patient booked for 15 minutes gets 7.5 minutes. It's sad when most of the patients' are elderly and quite sick. Make sure you are aware that this practice is owned and operated by 21 Century Oncology.
Greedy and stressful place to work
data entry clerk/medical biller (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 25, 2018
Snitches everywhere just waiting to pounce and throw someone under the bus to make themselves look good to management. Company looking to make money no matter what it takes.
Pros
Some good benefits, able to work over-time if you can get it approved
Cons
Constant revolving door of employees and too many "directors", poor communication between management and employees.
Horrible place
Administration (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 17, 2018
Do not work in the Bradenton location. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. They cannot keep staff. I quit due to drama the manager wants to fire everyone. The people that work there have no idea what they’re doing. The CFO was fired due to being thrown under the bus. Just super unprofessional. The staff at the clinic disrespectful to patients. Free lunch but the clinic staff talks super bad about everyone who goes and grabs food from the administration side. The WORST JOB experience ever. Overtime basically paid minimum wage under the table this place is horrible do not waste your time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything!
Productiove and fun place to work at even whent you think that you are working in Oncology
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 17, 2018
Perform vital signs on patients, verify information and medications in their charts. Perform injections.Scheduled diagnostic tests for the patients. We were becoming an EMR office and so we still had to add certain things from the patients charts. I assisted my provider in Bone Marrow biopsies. I traveled for my job and worked with other providers since I was not only a one provider MA but also the Float MA for the company. My Supervisor was easy to talk to, gave amazing training. Fast paced but fun. Knowing I was working with Hematology and Oncology patients and that we would lose certain patients bc of their cancer. The most enjoyable was also the patients. They were funny and talkative and I loved it when we were able to cure them and they could return to their primary care doctors
Pros
Free lunches, the learning experience
Cons
nothing
Excellent Management/Horrible Compensation
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLOctober 12, 2018
Company needs to get it's financial infrastructure together. The manager of the pathology lab is extremely fair and professional. Always willing to help as long as he see's an effort. The company refuses to give any raises to any employee regardless of level of productivity and or length of employment.
Eh
Radiation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLOctober 12, 2018
Its just a typical place to work for. The experience really is about how great the people you work with are. I wish they would pay a little better or find a way to keep good employee's
Productive and happy
Lab Technologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 4, 2018
I enjoy my job. Some people seem to get away with more than others but this is anywhere. The insurance needs to be improved. Vacation time could be increased a bit to help with rest and relaxation times when needed.
Pros
Great manager. No micromanaging. Allows you to do what you are hired to do.
Cons
Lack of vacation time and health insurance needs to be improved
office staff and management outstanding
Pulmonary Function Technologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 8, 2018
over all office staff is great, looking to get closer to home. Management trying their best to move this office in the right direction. Most staff is very professional and go the extra mile.
Stay Away
Billing coding (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 28, 2018
This was the most unprofessional company I have ever worked at where management screams, cusses and is so degrading to employees in front of other employees. While I was there, I saw many people hired, fired and just wouldn't come back because of the volatile environment. No one deserves that kind of emotional and mental abuse.
Horrable place to work..you will have nightmares..
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 18, 2018
This company is 100% TOXIC all day long. Do not trust anyone...if you do you will regret it...
The ones that's making the money is the ones that's not doing the work...
cut throat, you never know when your time is up to be fired
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2018
zero overall rating, no raises ever, no room for growth, no training, management is backstabbing and no help whatsoever.
This company cares more about their doctors pockets than the well being of the patients.
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
everything
Excellent service staff
Financial Counselor (Reason for leaving (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 7, 2018
Worked daily our claims for our patients. Watched for denial trends. Manager always gave staff initiative and challenges to make the daily work exciting experience.
Everyone were coroprttive team player same goals to expedite solutions for example quick claims payments
Pros
Great health insurance
Cons
Short lunch breaks
harassment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 3, 2018
if your looking for a bad work environment at the Bradenton location this is it. Poor management Poor supervision poor morale and definitely bad overall no lack of organization no policies in place a joke.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bullying, harassment, poor training
Horrible company.
Check Out Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 28, 2018
Work tons of hours. No time for personal life. Management talks to you like your a child. Picked on at work and company does nothing about it. Hostile environment. Big turn over making you do 2 jobs and not compensated for the work you do
One of the worst Companies Ever
Management (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 21, 2018
This is by far one of the most horrible companies out there. They are poorly run by management. The cultural and environment remind me of a prison. This place will literally suck the life out of you, unless you are related to upper management.

Not all jobs are fun, but this place is horrible!!
Pros
The day I left
Do your due diligence.
Radiaiton Therapist (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJuly 18, 2018
Work can be fast paced with plenty of documentation.
The company has had 4 CEOs in 2 years and just came out of bankruptcy while still having over $500 million in debt (Google it). Lots of rhetoric by management (getting extra help/PRN help when really needed). Their goal is to build outward (expand) not inward (taking care of employees). Research the company and ask around before you consider this company. Accept their jobs at your own risk
Pros
good co-workers, gratitude from patients
Cons
no breaks at times, unqualified and biased management